All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

RECAP Tough game. Winnipeg is just too big and strong, and we can't contain them. The Devils actually had the right approach this game, but the Jets size and skill ultimately was the difference maker. The Jets 4th goal really bothered me because nobody went after the guy behind the net. I really hope the results from these past 2 games doesn't cause them to change the way they played. They need to keep playing the same way, and eventually the results will come. POSSESSION ES CF: 55 to 57 ES FF: 40 to 44 ES SF: 29 to 34 ES SCF: 25 to 16 ES HDCF: 9 to 7 All CF: 64 to 57 All FF: 49 to 44 All SF: 36 to 34 All SCF: 28 to 16 All HDCF: 9 to 7
  3. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

So are we headed into the inevitable "Everyone on the team is snakebit" part of the season that this team goes through every year?
  4. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

I don't think it was good, no. I remember losing a lot more than we should have to the Thrashers back in those days. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Another silver lining, no penalties!! Let's hope our puck luck turns around Monday night!! Who you got in net??
  6. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

That makes sense. Wasnt our record against the Thrashers sh!t as well?
  7. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

They just never win up there. I saw the other day the Devils only have six (6!!!!) wins in Winnipeg in franchise history, going back to the old Jets. That's nuts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

The fvck happened in this game? 5 goals in a period! What's our record like against Winnipeg? I can't remember winning against them.
  9. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

No fvcking penalty. Of course. I mean, fvck off. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

How that is not called baffles me
  11. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Wow severson nice pass
  12. Today
  13. Gibbons emerges as a scoring threat

Gibbons is a +1 in a game we're losing 5-2 lmfao Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Hischier has played a nice game. Good looks, nice tips, the assist, 7 shots so far.
  15. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Very true. Just seeing gaping nets missed two games in a row is irritating. Nice goal for Butcher.
  16. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Butcher was all over the place before that goal. Good shift.
  17. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Butcher!!
  18. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Will Butcher first NHL goal! Way to go kid! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Funny thing is, they got a lot of chances this game. It's not as if they didn't produce anything, if ever there's a silver lining lol
  20. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Of course, it's frustrating- but this type of scoring drought happens to every team during the course of a long season. They weren't gonna score four goals a night every night 82 times. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Damn it 3 min in, no Offense zone pressure
  22. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Zajac, not a very good pass there.................
  23. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

What I’d like to see this period: Jets get zero goals Henrique and Palms get one each to prove to themselves they remember where the back of the net is.
  24. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Agreed alot of Brreakdowns in Front of Cory............ My Bad................
  25. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

I mean no one should be declaring doom, the Devils were bound to have one of these games but it goes along with a general trend of not playing as well lately.
  26. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

I don’t think anyone is panicking like we were this time last year. It’s the blowing scoring chances that’s pissing me off. And it seems to be the surprising usual suspects who are coming up empty
  27. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Rewatched Goal one, Palms was on Conor...........
  1. Load more activity