All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Honestly, they should roll him out on the shootout just to see if he crashes into the end boards. I think it’s like an 80-20 chance he does. Very frustrating game. Every time they said “Khudobin”, all I could think of was Qdoba. Now I’m starving.
  3. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

I'll take the point once again
  4. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

They finished 32 points ahead of the Devils last season and it's unlikely that the changes both teams made in the offseason + aging closed that gap completely.
  5. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Better team? What are we basing this upon?
  6. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

They're a better team than the Devils, so no, I'm not terrified of this. I certainly don't like it, but if it happens, hey, they tried.
  7. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Anyone else having extreme nightmares about the Rangers catching us? I feel like I keep looking over "our" shoulder in the standings...its making me insane.
  8. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Still rather have seen him over at least 3 of the guys Hynes picked. It’s not like he’s never scored on one.
  9. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Have you ever seen Wood on a breakaway?
  10. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

True, but when my gf comments that Boyle looks slower than a Zamboni that’s not good.
  11. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

The worst part about the shootout is the second-guessing when they lose. It's a giant luckfest. You have no idea who is good or not beyond the first few guys. Devils played probably their best game all season and lost. They are a nightmare for teams who cannot move the puck out of their back end - they will pursue the defenders and they have the creativity to make good scoring chances when they are able to force turnovers. Boston didn't seem 100% engaged in this game but still, the Devils really took it to them - Khudobin playing great was the difference.
  12. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

something to keep in mind though when you're watching a SO... there's a very very very thin line between "fvck yeah! Like a boss. So damn calm and smooth like it's no big deal !!!!" and "Jesus christ! What a lazy moron he barely tried to score "
  13. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Frustrating game: 2 early goals Pushed and pushed and pushed to come back Head to OT Could not hit the broad side of a fvcking barn in the shootout Lose in shootout. Ugly. But, I will take the point. Could have been 0 points. Just the way that shootout went was really, really frustrating.
  14. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

RECAP There's really nothing about this game to be upset about except for the result. They played a great game tonight, but Khudobin stole this one for the Bruins. Oh well, that's hockey. I'll still take the point. POSSESSION ES CF: 56 to 42 ES FF: 42 to 30 ES SF: 32 to 23 ES SCF: 23 to 16 ES HDCF: 13 to 6 All CF: 68 to 55 All FF: 54 to 40 All SF: 42 to 29 All SCF: 32 to 24 All HDCF: 18 to 9
  15. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Before Wood? Look at how Hall beat wtf his name was. With SPEED!
  16. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

We pretty much out played them in every part of the game. Those 2 early goals really hurt I fvcking hate shoot outs................
  17. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Man calm down lol, had no actual problem with Severson and Butcher. Boyle though....
  18. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

I never want to see boyle in a SO again, that was laughable.. coasting in and shooting into the chest protector.. not than ever one else was much better, losing control.. shootouts are pure garbage.
  19. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Way more bad attempts on the Devils side. Bruins beat Cory a few times and hit posts.
  20. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

42 shots on net, ughhhhhhhhhhh
  21. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Eh whatever. Going down 2 and still pulling out a point is not a bad result. Huge respect for the B's goal tender tonight. The Devils really poured on sh!ts in the 3rd and he pushed this game all the way to the shoot-out.
  22. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

5 times. maybe 6
  23. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Schneider was excellent in the shoot out and that was some finish by McEvoy. Some lame attempts on both sides to.
  24. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

FIRE HYNES!!! Boyle? Severson? Butcher? Really??? How about Miles fvcking Wood?
  25. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

so how many times did we lose the puck in SO exactly? lol
  1. Load more activity