All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Break out the jelly jar, it's time.
  3. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Sal is great. I hope he sticks around in this role for a while. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Hall is not in the lineup. They've scored a couple tonight. As long as he's not out for an extended period, the offense shouldn't fall off a cliff.
  5. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Who was the piece of sh!t ref that called the Wood penalty? Every fan on this board should email Devils management and demand they address it publicly.
  6. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

We haven't just hung in, we've flat out dominated up until having to kill 4 minutes of a 5 on 3
  7. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Win or lose (but especially lose), I want fines taken tonight. No more bullsh!tting around, call these fvckers out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Combine Two Players

I'll take Zajac's ice time mixed with anybody else
  9. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Are you serious? The scoring completely falling off a cliff as of late is not concerning to you? Take off the homer goggles.
  10. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

I can't even watch the rest of this game. Not because I'm convinced that the Devils won't win...they could fight back. I'm just so tired of these fvcking refs. And I agree with others...I was OK with Hynes and his players trying to take the high road until tonighht, but enough is enough. Say something, say lots of somethings, take the fines...it's just time.
  11. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Dude, leave.
  12. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

MB what are ya doing? NJDevs protocol says all posters should be losing their minds, get with the curve
  13. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Sal keeping it real. Loving it
  14. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

They’ve only scored 3 goals in the last 8 periods. Start hitting the panic buttons.
  15. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

If there's any justice, the Devils will somehow win this game. They've outplayed Boston and they've been skullfvcked by the refs. Go out and fvcking take this sh!t from them!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

I expected a blow out, and they're absolutely blowing my expectations out of the water. If they didn't get fvcked by the refs, we're still in the lead.
  17. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Agreed, we’re hanging in there where we shouldn’t be.
  18. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Me too, I wasn't expecting the team to win tonight. However, to see the Devils outplay the Bruins like they have and then get fvcked in the ass like this..
  19. Combine Two Players

How about Boyle’s size and a three toed sloth’s aggressiveness? Wait, that’s just Brian Boyle.
  20. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Playing the bar-none hottest team in the NHL, on the road, in the second half of a back-to-back, while getting skullfvcked by the referees without our best player. Yesterday’s game was frightening. Today’s game is pretty encouraging, so far.
  21. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

They were eating the Bruins alive before the double minor bullsh!t
  22. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Quite frankly, I expected to lose tonight, especially without Hall. It's last night losing to sh!tbag Detroit that's unacceptable, Hall or no Hall. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Yea that’s gonna be a no from me dog
  24. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

In other news, Nico took yet another high stick to the mouth in this game, seems to happen at least once a game. Dude has been hit in the face with more shafts than Jenna Jameson.
  25. Combine Two Players

How about Boyle’s size and Nico’s skill?
  26. GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

Coming back down to earth unfortunately.
  1. Load more activity