All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Rags lose again, good sh!t Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I like Cory but he is to inconsistent. Latter end of top 10. Also wonder if his first season with us was more of an anomaly.
  4. Today
  5. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

I hope a sinkhole forms and both teams fall in. fvck this Super Bowl. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. 2017-2018 Prospects Thread

Uni prospects scare me. I’m always scared about getting the Butcher treatment done to us lol
  7. 2017-2018 Prospects Thread

Anderson had a rough start but he's nearly at one point per game now (16 p in 17 games). I expect he'll exceed that by quite a bit by the end of the season. Although I'm still waiting to see what Boqvist's potential is, it's hard for me to say I'm more pumped about any prospect than Anderson. The thought of him continuing on this trajectory and becoming a RW for the Devils in the next few years is really exciting. Bratt-Palmieri-Anderson down the right side looks good to me. Thanks @LittleBallofHate for all the updates.
  8. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

This really is the nightmare game for Giants fans much like Patriots/Giants was the nightmare game for us.
  9. Why on earth are we still talking about how Cory is not a top 7 goalie without people posting their list of the 7 guys they think are better than him? I’m not saying he is or isn’t, but if you are going to say he’s not, back it up with “these are the top 7 guys”.
  10. When he's never so much as made the playoffs as a Devil? I think this is looking through homeristic glasses. Two years ago? Maybe. But not coming off a poor season last year and a wildly inconsistent one this year where he's blown more late leads than the Met bullpen. To be fair though I'm not sure there actually ARE seven goalies you could say no doubt are top seven. There's a lot of sameness and inconsistent mediocrity to the position these days.
  11. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

That was a no shot super bowl the level of Bears-Patriots or perhaps 49ers-Broncos. You're not even allowed to play defense (real defense) like the 2000 Ravens anymore. It's been legislated out of the game.
  12. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

I don't know if I'd go that far seeing Foles light up the world today. The QB was really the only reason people were picking against the Eagles but if the QB is going to play like this... Of course this might be fools gold influenced by home field the way Kerry Collins destroying the Vikings in 2000 was before reality set in against the Ravens.
  13. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

Giants fans rooting for New England? That's going to annoy me if it happens
  14. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

Yeah well welcome to my world, I've had to deal with more than enough Yankee-Brave/Phillies World Series and Pat/Giant Super Bowls.
  15. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

Eagles vs Patriots in the Superbowl, that will be like cholera vs Pest or Cruz vs Trump in the primaries Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  16. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

Dam Pats. Always play like crap in tbe beginning then come back in the fourth. Hopefully Gronks okay though.
  17. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

I suppose I have to watch the Super Bowl, but I guess we’re back to the days when you knew it was going to be a 49ers or Cowboys rout.
  18. 2017-2018 Prospects Thread

saw Chainey play a few times this year. Will try to catch a few more games if i can
  19. 2017-2018 Prospects Thread

He got 4 assists last night! Chart courtesy of Devils Insiders - this is just from last night's games:
  20. Yesterday
  21. Well of course but then you still need to look at a few of them together to get the big picture. I mean look at it as if shots are apples... You get a bucket of 20 apples and they are all big, red and juicy. Let's call those the Ovechkin apples... then you get another bucket where you get maybe 5 decents apples and the rest are rotten and small. Let's call that bucket the Andy Greene bucket. You can say there's 20 apples in each buckets obviously. But the quality of the apple / shot will make a huge difference. You can't use those metrics as if all shots are the same quality and weight the same. Right there it's skewing the stat cause not all units are equal.
  22. 2017-2018 Prospects Thread

Let's get Anderson signed asap
  23. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

Didn't watch much of the Jags game but what pretty much everybody said was scripted to happen happened. From the officiating on down. Meh. Not really into the SB this year. And I wouldn't be into it if it was Jags vs. Vikings/Eagles either
  24. There have been metrics created to account for some of those issues, like home plate shot attempts. And don't forget when corsi was first gaining steam, it was often used alongside Fenwick, which, as far as I remember was Corsi minus blocked shots, essentially making blocked shots another controlled skill, making up for one of the issues you mentioned. You could allow tic-tac-toe passes all day, but if you have strong shot blocking, it's not as much of a liability.
  25. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

really wish the atlantic teams would get their sh!t together so that it's not just the metro team plugging the top of the conference and wild cards
  26. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Vegas gets three goals in 2 minutes 36 seconds to chase Scott Darling. Ward now in for the Canes Real rough weekend for some "starters." Hutton got chased from the Blues loss to Arizona last night after being lit up in the first as well.
  27. NFL 2017 Playoffs and news

Remember when no one wanted to draft miles jack.
  1. Load more activity