All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

The military warmup jerseys from 11/11/17 ended on NHL auctions on Saturday. The finals prices between this year's and last year's military night are staggering. Last year the total amount was $11,202.66 for 25 jerseys (20 worn, 4 issued and 1 mascot) with an average of $448.11 This year the total amount was $22,140.51 for 27 jerseys (20 worn, 6 issued and 1 mascot) with an average of $820.02. Final prices below.
  3. NFL Week 11

Well that went well for Buffalo. Same old Bills. KC is doing a fine job blowing their season...they should still make the playoffs, but there's a big difference between clinching a bye week and hosting in the second round of the playoffs, and hosting a WC game, then having to go into Pittsburgh or NE. Suffice it to say that the AFC is more of a slopfest than ever...the last really big remaining game will be NE vs Pitt in Pittsburgh on 12/17...gotta think that game will likely decide home field throughout, though it's very easy to forget that Jacksonville owns the tiebreaker against the Steelers.
  4. Today
  5. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Unless I'm mistaken, Shero said something to the effect of "Conte will run the draft" prior to it. I obviously don't take everything at face value, but...
  6. Redirects

I changed one of the footer ads this morning. What site is it going too? Nothing I recognized. I’ll make sure to let you know what it is if it happens again.
  7. Redirects

I changed one of the footer ads this morning. What site is it going too?
  8. Redirects

I keep getting redirected to other sites today. Didn’t really pay attention to what they were I just hurry up and close them. Never had this problem here before today. Anyone else experiencing this?
  9. Funding

Venmo would be awesome
  10. Funding

agree DM - can you provide venmo or donation link as usually people give around xmas (i do every year).
  11. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

This is true as well. But I’ve seen him play before cancer too.
  12. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

"He's going to get a good opportunity tomorrow and he's got to respond." That good opportunity? Playing on a line centered by Zajac. Good luck producing tomorrow, Pavel. Seriously though, I like the way Hynes is handling Zacha. It'll be good for him to get some quality minutes tomorrow.
  13. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

He is just getting through battling Leukemia...
  14. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

I really like how Hynes has rewarded/demoted individuals according to performance - no matter who they are. Like those new lines. Zacha should be renewed with Zajac and Bratt. Henrique better feel the swift kick in the ass that is falling down to the fourth line. Our 2nd and 3rd lines need to get going.
  15. Funding

Yeah, id rather donate as i dont buy online mych
  16. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

I didn’t expect him to be fast being as big as he is, but damn with all that size he should be three times as strong.
  17. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

i think zacha does a lot of things well but its not pretty or gritty and doesnt pass the eye test. im not a fan of boyle hes not strong or fast; he has no hands etc hayes has decent speed and hands for a big guy...and grit
  18. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Zacha was not picked by the current regime. There'll be endless debates about whether he was Shero's pick or Conte's pick or whatever, but I can't put that pick 100% in Shero's court.
  19. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Well for tomorrow we have: Taylor Hall-Nico Hischier-Kyle Palmieri Pavel Zacha-Travis Zajac-Jesper Bratt Miles Wood-Brian Boyle-Drew Stafford Adam Henrique-Blake Coleman-Brian Gibbons Andy Greene-Steven Santini John Moore-Damon Severson Will Butcher-Ben Lovejoy Good news Zacha back in, bad news, Zajac is on his line.
  20. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Hmm, zachas speed of play must have been something they scouted... if they didn't like it why draft him, now they are forcing it out of him.. sounds like something easily done, but it's not... I think he plays well when pressured., I Like the fact that he's coming back top 6, though
  21. Yesterday
  22. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Very interesting lines...
  23. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

A new day, a new quote about Zacha (who seems to be in the lineup tomorrow): On what Zacha needed to learn from watching as a healthy scratch: “How hard you need to compete. How consistently you need to compete and it’s a league you have to move your feet and you have to play. For a guy like him, who has offensive talent, he can’t wait for the puck to come to him. You have to really work without the puck and when you get it back, make plays under pressure and in tight areas.” On why that’s slipped from Zacha’s game after he looked good in preseason and earlier in the regular season while playing with Taylor Hall: “That’s the challenge. That’s kind of what we’ve talked with him about. What’s the reason for it? You see pockets of it. When he does that, he can be very effective. Therein lies the challenge for young players: the ability to understand daily in this league how hard you have to play and when he was playing like that, he was having success. It’s what we’re trying to work on. We’re trying to get some emotion for him to get back. He’s going to get a good opportunity tomorrow and he’s got to respond.” From this AG article (there's some stuff about Henrique too and why he may be on the 4th line tomorrow): http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nhl/devils/fireandice/2017/11/19/new-lines-come-message-devils-practice-pavel-zacha-healthy-scratch-adam-henrique-fourth-line-hynes/879231001/
  24. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

I have a feeling Palmeri is going to go on a nice scoring streak, soon....he needs to be the finisher
  25. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

We did between 2005 - 2014 with previous management. No thanks.
  26. Funding

What about donations?
  27. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

Someone actually posted this to Amanda Stein yesterday, and they were 100% serious.
  28. GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg 3:00 PM

We've had issues since Zajac returned. It's his fault
  1. Load more activity