All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NFL Week 3

Puppet should just hand his rings to Brady (maybe one to Butler as well). Amazing what Brady has had to overcome time and time again. A fvcking rookie QB had Puppet completely befuddled today. I feel sorry for the team that takes a shot with him as their head coach.
  3. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

I will, thanks. Enjoy being a miserable fvck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Today
  5. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

Enjoy watching a bunch of overpaid crybabies who have zero idea how good they have things in life go out and absolutely suck at the one thing they’re supposed to try and do well. And let an owner off the hook who encourages it. It’s your dime.
  6. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

I mean, every post is dumber than the next... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

Ross’s primary objective is being liked. Sometimes he believes that means owning a winning football team. Other times, it means championing “social justice” and the like. If anything he should demand his players behave like adults. The same way most of us could not go into work and not stop gabbing about how much we hate the country, he should demand the same thing from his employees.
  8. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

You sound like an idiot. Seriously. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. NFL Week 3

So the Pats might actually lose two in a row at home, this week's gonna screw up some suicide pools Houston is sending a message after their horrible Week 1, they could have actually challenged the Pats in the playoffs last year if they had a QB not named Brock Osweiler, and Watson doesn't need to be a hero, he just needs to be Russell Wilson (when he actually had an o-line) type good to matter. Eh so much for that, Brady punked the GREAT Houston defense again at the death.
  10. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

I'm sure plenty of players were talking to each other off Twitter as well, what's the difference there? I can't picture Ross or any owner saying something like that but if that's true then yeah that's gross malfeasance. Why would he bother spending $10 million on a clown like Cutler if winning's not his primary objective?
  11. 2017 JETS

Honestly for all the nonsense about how the Jets should have signed Cutler if you're actually 'trying' to win, well Cutler sucked today Thankfully the pressure of 0-16 is gone (although the fact people were talking about it in the preseason and after two lousy weeks was asinine), now they can just play football.
  12. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

Half of the team’s players were going off on Twitter all day yesterday. Ross makes a point of encouraging the players to concentrate on their protesting, rather than playing football. That’s a fact, sorry to break the news to you. If asked about the Patriots, I bet Ross would give the Rueben Sierra answer about why he didn’t like the Yankees, “all they care about is winning.” And meanwhile the teams that tried to outdo the others on their virtue signaling are all losing, the Ravens and the Steelers, both to crappy teams.
  13. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

Anyway, the coaches should run laps for this one, not having the team even remotely prepared for this game is a joke. Congrats Jets fans, you aren't going to go 0-16. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

Exactly. Daniel wouldn't be Daniel without irrational hyperbole. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

lol every team in the league had some form of protest or other this week, what did the Dolphins do that was worse than anyone else?
  16. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

I’m seriously done with the Dolphins. Hope all of the sub 80 iq players on the team feel good that they really stuck it to Trump. They actually believe they did and they cared more about that than winning. F the Dolphins organization, F the players and F Ross.
  17. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

Sounds like an awfully uninspired first half. Especially by the offense. No rush to turn this game on.
  18. 2017 Training Camp thread

For the game at PEI, Zacha finally gets his first line center shot (with Nico potentially swapping in occasionally again?). Will be good to see MoJo at wing too: Andrew Gross‏ Verified account @AGrossRecord Hynes on lines at PEI Hall-Zacha-Palmieri Johansson-Hischier-Stafford Henrique will center the third line. ETA: Bratt & JQ will be Adam's wings on the third line.
  19. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

Maybe if the overpaid babies on the team were actually focused on doing their job rather than figuring out the best way to make a spectacle about themselves during the national anthem, they wouldn’t be getting blown out by a d league roster. Maybe Ross should keep that in mind rather than his real estate rivalry with Trump. The entire team should be absolutely embarrassed, but I doubt a single one of them cares. F this team. I’m done with them.
  20. GDT: 9/23/17 Bright Lights Brah @ NJ Devils

Give Bratt a chance. Send McLeod back. McLeod hasn’t shown me anything.
  21. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

We’re gonna lose to the Jets
  22. 2017 Training Camp thread

What's wood doing to earn his Spot? I switch hayes with stafford, want to keep that line together with pavel and bratt, move blender to woods place. Wood can sit a few times.. before we send mcleod back to the ohl , I still want to see him on a line with established nhl top 6ish forwards, if he still can't get visible or shots off. Then move on. Unfortunately he looks like a checking line center as his ceiling..
  23. 2017 Training Camp thread

so far, if i had to guess, i would bet opening night looks like this: hall-hischier-palmieri johansson-henrique-stafford bratt-zacha-blandisi wood-boyle-noeson mcleod greene-severson butcher-santini moore-lovejoy meuller | prout schneider kinkaid * If Boyle can't go, Coleman makes the team out of camp in his spot * Hayes sticks around for a bit and will get signed within 2 weeks - I think Quenville and Speers, because they are waiver-exempt will start in Bingo. It's an easy roster decision. While I think it is very likely that Bratt returns to London, he has done enough all summer (and the brass have been pumping his tires all summer) that I think he gets a look to start (like how Speers got it last year seemingly out of nowhere). As for Mcleod - the under 20 AHL rule stinks here. That's really where he belongs but without that option, I think the Devils give him a shot just to keep him around a little longer and see if he can stick. Otherwise back to the OHL for one more year. - As much as I detest Lovejoy, he's going to get a decent leash to see if he's still an NHL'er.
  24. GDT: 9/23/17 Bright Lights Brah @ NJ Devils

I got news for ya- Bratt's making the team. You can't not reward play like his. That sends a sh!tty message. He's earned it. I think he gets at least a few games before going to London. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. GDT: 9/23/17 Bright Lights Brah @ NJ Devils

Wouldnt Boyle be the ?
  26. GDT: 9/23/17 Bright Lights Brah @ NJ Devils

Bratt has looked very good (leaps and bounds compared to last season), but I don't think he's part of the plan this season. I think he's better served playing big minutes in the OHL. A bit disappointed in McLeod. He'll be going back for sure.
  27. GDT: 9/23/17 Bright Lights Brah @ NJ Devils

Looove it. The meme-ing world has gone mainstream. Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity