All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Funding

Just donated, will give more after the holidays. Don't know what I'd do without this site
  3. Funding

Thanks for the donations everyone. MBb3, I changed the footer ad yesterday morning. I had others complain too, I will message the ad company and see whats up.
  4. Today
  5. Redirects

been getting it all day too....it redirects you to a junkware type site....seems someone cracked the code of the Matrix here and is trying to spam y'all all over....if I had more customers on this site I'd be doing backflips about this
  6. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

LGDevils! let's get to Dubnik early, and not look back
  7. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

LGD! Henrique with Coleman and Gibbons is interesting. They might feed him the puck for a few goals tonight. We'll see!!
  8. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Thank you for sharing this, pretty interesting. Also we just read about Mikey headed back to Mississauga asking for extra drills after his first practice, which supports Grant's point. On the other hand, Zacha did stay in NJ this summer because he thought it would be a better training environment. Many other players in his position would have gone straight home at the start of the offseason to be with friends and family for some time. It's not like he doesn't know what it takes. I think those quotes reflect him realizing that he has a shorter leash this season, and only he is accountable for those lapses.
  9. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Excited to see Zacha in the top 6 on wing. The points started coming for him last year once he moved to the wing. No excuses now. He's got Zajac handling the center responsibilities and he's playing with good players.
  10. Funding

Great site, thanks for keeping it going. Just sent through paypal.
  11. The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

In fairness, NJ Devil was better than half the roster in 2015...
  12. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

Yeah I wouldn't have cashed out before Thanksgiving either (my very first season doing this I was 19th in a 20 team league like a quarter way through the season then after I got the hang of it and made some good trades I roared back and won the league going away), then again you're not likely getting a first rounder for a half season or less of any player later on. The funny part is if Nicoise does win the league they'll be picking where someone else's drafting in the first round with their second round selection. And if they don't win the league the other team could be lucking into a really high pick in the first round via the lottery.
  13. Funding

Yes.
  14. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

I agree with the others who interpreted his quotes the other way, but you're not totally off base. I remember last year, not sure if anyone here is familiar with a Grant McCagg who runs recrutes.ca... he used to be a scout for the Canadiens and some other gigs... anyway, he's pretty high on Mikey McLeod and thinks we got a massive steal as far as him falling all the way to No. 12. So last year I asked him who he thinks has the higher ceiling and why between he and Zacha. He replied with something along the lines of McLeod simply because every night, every game, every practice, you get 100% effort and work from Mikey whereas with Pavel you get these temporary lapses of judgement. I kinda blew that answer off as the typical "good ole Canadian boy" type response (Canadian prospect versus a European one) but if I'm being honest that's exactly what it looks like Zacha's problem has been this year. You see these flashes where he is just out there playing his game and dominating and then you see other games where he's just a passenger. Hopefully this long period of benching him is going to pay off and he has shifted his mindset. He has so much more to give than we've seen thus far.
  15. Funding

Same here re donating....and also same here with getting that spammy thing that pops up if you click anywhere thats not a link.
  16. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

His play will determine that MB- maybe I interpreted his comments completely wrong, and believe me- I REALLY want that to be the case. It's on Zacha to go out and get it done on the ice now. I hope he's learned something. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Just go get a win. 5 out of 8 points on this trip would be great.
  18. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Ehh... the quotes read as a self-aware twenty (!!!!) year old kid knowing he's got to make some adjustments to be the player he wants to be. You're not giving him enough credit, here.
  19. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

I don’t like the trade as a GM (it’s fine as a trade); it’s too early to give up the season by tossing Stamkos out for a first rounder next season. Nico isn’t keeper eligible, so I figure that’s why he had to give up Ghost too...
  20. Funding

Once my christmas bonus clears I'll pay what I can to Venmo like I usually try to do. This is a fantastic forum. Side note -- has anyone else had a glitch when you click that you'll randomly be re-directed to a spammy-looking site? Had it on mobile and now on my work computer. Started seeing it yesterday, I believe.
  21. The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

Last year the Mascot sold for $300, which was the cheapest along with game issued Merrill and Gazdic jerseys which were also $300. In 2015, the first year the Devils did the military jerseys, the Mascot sold for $675 but I think that also included two tickets and a zamboni ride as well which drove up the price. He was about in the middle to higher end of that year too.
  22. Funding

Sent some through Venmo. Thanks for keeping this site going since forever.
  23. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

Ok, thanks for explaining. Trade seemed even/fair to me - fantasy hockey to me is more for fun than anything so basically even trade should be fun
  24. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

Lol no doubt. Some really good posters over there, but a lot of idiots. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

LGD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

Finheaven makes this place look like calm and cultured debate regarding the the merits of Spinoza versus David Hume.
  27. 2017 Miami Dolphins thread

I like Gase too, but his team has been very undisciplined at times this year, no more so than yesterday- that's on him and his staff. I'm willing to give him a mulligan for this season for a myriad of things that happened that were out of his control, but he needs to do much better next year, or the seat may start to heat up. Finheaven is a wasteland today, the amount of Gase hate is absurd- but that's par for the course for that fvcking loony bin lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity