All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

I can't even imagine what that's like - going in for your "routine" physical and the Docs finding out you have Leukemia. He's only 32 and has 2 kids under 3 and is in great shape... just not something you'd think could happen. He's not even letting himself off the hook - he told the media that when he has a bad game that it's him and not the disease and to treat it as such. He seems to be in good spirits and that can be a big part of the healing process. My thoughts are with him and his family. Godspeed Boyler. Hope to see you out there ASAP.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

Sounds like he intends to make opening night..
  5. The Devils Uniforms

I agree with you. The Hawks, Habs, and Wings are classics and top 3 IMO. I also like the new Leafs jerseys that they changed to last season (which was a take on one of their older jerseys). Other than that, I used to think we were in the next group with the Flyers and Bruins, which is pretty good company. Now our jerseys are no better than teams like the Sharks and Tampa.
  6. The Devils Uniforms

This is all correct.
  7. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

Hopefully he can win the battle and live a normal life down the road.
  8. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

I meant Sunday October 1st. That’s the new date? I got myself all confused because I have something that Saturday (Sep 30th).
  9. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

Yeah I think we'll probably leave it at next Sunday - the 2nd (safely after our horror football festivities), and the pick limit at 75 seconds.
  10. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

Checking in. Ready for another season! Did the draft now officially move to Sunday’s October 2nd?
  11. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

Get well soon BB
  12. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

Prayers for a speedy recovery. [emoji120] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

Horrible news but he says he's planning to play opening night so maybe it's not that bad. Either way I hope he gets well soon!
  14. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

this is terrible, feel bad for him
  15. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

Very treatable form, but crappy to hear. Hope you feel better Brian.
  16. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

Nick Meidanis‏Verified account @NickMeidanis Following More It's chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML)
  17. Brian Boyle Diagnosed with Cancer

More to come... Chris Ryan‏Verified account @ChrisRyan_NJ 2m2 minutes ago More Brian Boyle explaining his personal absence from the Devils. Doctor says he was diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  18. The Devils Uniforms

Personally, I think most of the original 6 are better, excluding the Rags which is pretty boring. No way the Devils is better than the Hawks, Habs, Wings, or Bruins. I always thought the Devils had one of the best non-original 6 jersey though. Along with the Blues and don't kill me...the Flyers.
  19. The Devils Uniforms

Not even close. The Blackhawks have that one locked up. We went from being a top 5-6 to being in the bottom 1/2 of the league.
  20. The Devils Uniforms

lol...........I liked them in the pictures when introduced, but what little I saw last night looked to me like pajama tops
  21. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

Lol... the Eichel panic
  22. The Devils Uniforms

Man I thought they were as terrible on the ice. I was holding my breath like a lot of you about how they'd look in action, but I still hate them. Ask me again in 10 years.
  23. The Devils Uniforms

same. i never understood the crazy outcry. still the best jerseys in hockey
  24. The Devils Uniforms

Honestly, I thought they looked fine on the ice. A fresh look.
  25. The Devils Uniforms

I would like to see some kind of stripes at the bottom too...but I thought they'd look at lot worse than they do without them. On a scale of 1 to 10, I had the red at about a 1 or 2 from previous unveilings. I'd say I'm up to a 4 or 5 now (unless things are tweaked though I won't be going any higher than that).
  26. The Devils Uniforms

Needs the bottom pinstripe. Can live with the other changes. Actually really like the "championship collar". Bottom pinstripe sets us apart from other red-colored teams.
  27. New scoreboard at the Rock?

any pics from those who went to the game last night? How was attending a game without a working scoreboard?
  1. Load more activity