All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

3. Today
  4. can't pull the wool over his or Dano's eyes, two of the best in the biz.
  5. Best save percentage in the history of hockey, best GAA too!!! My favorite part of th3 game was when the emergency backup backup took his place on the bench and Cangialosi was basically like “Don’t know who the hell this fvcking guy is, but obviously he’s the emergency backup” as the guy sat there in full equipment with a Devils jersey on. Are you sure, Cangi??
  6. GDT: Devils vs Rocky’s Largest Fan Club - 20 Jan - 1pm Eastern

Yeah, guess the best we can say is that they went 2-1 in these past three games with KK in net. You saw my save% post re: KK...you REALLY don't know what you're getting from him this season, but it's tended to be not good. Happy for Appleby...not an easy spot to come into at all...held his own. Thank god my daughter had a piano recital today at 3:00. Because if she didn't, I would've taken her to this game. Then I would've seen that trainwreck of a first period. And I would've driven home pissed off and cranky. And my daughter would've seen me throwing a great big sh!tfit in the car on the ride home. So at least there wasn't any of that.
  7. I know! I regret everything! Really wish I didn't wake up and it was still black outside!
  8. Yesterday
  9. Correct! 2nd best goalie in the league next to future Hof'er Wedgewood.
  10. Clearly we need to trade Cory and KK immediately, I mean Appleby is clearly the future of all goaltending since he didn’t give up any goals in 2+ periods. Am I wrong??
  11. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Thanks Avs [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. I had a two game winning streak. Just sayin'.... [emoji14] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Appleby, Severson and Zacha were my only standouts. Putrid effort
  14. He made 4 saves today before getting hurt, that's piss poor by anyone's standards
  15. It's a weird stretch of games for him this season... I don't recall him doing this last season. Still won 2 out of 3 games on his stretch, so he's making the saves he needs to
  16. If that's the case about him being the 47th highest paid goalie in the league, then he's making what the average backup goalie should make. He's had a couple of good games this season, but I don't think people are wrong to want more from the backup goalie.
  17. The year he's having is reminiscent of the Cory's first year, when they'd always lose with him but somehow win with Marty despite generally poor play. They have for the most part won in spite of him, Couldn't overcome it today. I know we didn't have a choice with Cory ailing but there's enough adversity to deal with in rivalry games without having your backup give up an early goal (or three!) early as fvck. It can't happen. I don't care that there were some defensive lapses, this is every friggin game. He needs to make a big save every once in a while and get the team going.
  18. Anton Khudobin is making the exact same and is a significantly better backup compared to Kinkiad. A price-tag argument has about as much weight as a plus-minus one. C'mon man!
  19. GDT: Devils vs Rocky’s Largest Fan Club - 20 Jan - 1pm Eastern

I'm over KK as our backup. Plenty of better goalies out there looking for an opportunity.
  20. I'm also banning myself from doing any more GDTs, i think I'm 0 for my last 3
  21. Yes, 90% of other shots sucked.
  22. Not much to say. Flyers were the better team, Devils keep shooting themselves in the foot. Appleby was impressive. Hope Gibbs and KK recover soon despite what was said about Kink which he absolutely deserved today. Would like to see some fresh blood...Quenville for example. You never know what those youngsters can bring after Appleby's SO in a tough game.
  23. GDT: Devils vs Rocky’s Largest Fan Club - 20 Jan - 1pm Eastern

he's okay as a backup. A human embodiment of the phrase 'middle of the road backup'
  24. Glad I missed this one. Was Bratt’s goal nice at least?
  25. GDT: Devils vs Rocky’s Largest Fan Club - 20 Jan - 1pm Eastern

A classic case of not starting on time. They played better the last 2 periods, Flyers played it safe. Appleby obviously did a good job. His AHL numbers are horrific but he played well today.
  26. GDT: Devils vs Rocky’s Largest Fan Club - 20 Jan - 1pm Eastern

eventhough it sucks that Kinkaid havent being a super solid backup this year. Buddy is making 1.2m... 47th in the league in goalie salary. What kind of expectations can we have? Eddie Lack is actually getting paid over twice that, almost 3x his salary and he's in the AHL lol
  27. 2nd Saturday in a row. This team really couldn't play their way. Couldn't break out, couldn't clear, couldn't sustain pressure. Devils destroyed in the face-off circle. Appleby's debut was the only positive. Need a good win Monday.
  1. Load more activity