All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

not ideal - i could see stafford getting pushed up to line 1 as he is most similar to palms at least in style of play from the RW. i could also see this as hayes getting another look.
  3. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

This sucks. It feels like its going to be a lost year for Palmieri.
  4. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

seriously can't catch a break. In the Metro the Devils are the hardest hit by injuries. Rangers have been lucky.
  5. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

fvck this gay earth.
  6. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

God damn it.
  7. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

Respect... but, he didn't increase the severity of the injury by finishing the game did he?
  8. Find the dumb GM - Marc Bergevin edition

I don't disagree, but Zacha doesn't get you much on defense on his own at this point. Personally, I think Zacha is well on his way to busting into a 3rd/4th line player. Hope I'm wrong, will happily eat crow down the line. But in my mind, if you can get another similarly talented young forward for him at this point.. I'd do it.
  9. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

https://mobile.twitter.com/AGrossRecord/status/933364319601025025?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%23933364319601025025 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

LGD, gonna have to see someone else step up with Kyle out. Boston is gonna be without Marchand, Bjork, and Krug, so they're missing some key guys too.
  11. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

I'll be on an airplane headed back to NJ during this game. I don't even care if we win or lose, can we just please get to Christmas without any of our other players fvcking dying?
  12. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

My brother-in-law and my nephews are all big Bruins fans (as a matter of fact, my younger nephew, who is 6, plays in the Little Bruins youth program and will be getting the opportunity to skate with his team during the first intermission of the Bruins game on Friday afternoon!). I always wanna beat them a little more lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

do you guys think Zajac and Boyle ever talk about when they fought that one time last year? lol LGD!
  14. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

You've got to be absolutely fvcking kidding me. Where's MoJo? Get your ass healthy, soon, please. I can't take Stafford in the top-6 for another 4-6 weeks.
  15. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

With Palms Out: 8-3 Devils
  16. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

Between the Devils and my football team (Dolphins), I've had it up to my last amount of tolerance when it comes to key injuries. I'm beginning to wish both of my teams were comprised of highly skilled, athletic robots as opposed to human beings lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

Man, seems like this is just going to be one of those unlucky years for Palms...feel for him big time. Also sucks to see my current favorite Devil injured again. Come back soon Kyle!
  18. Today
  19. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

LGD Get the points.
  20. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

Are you fvcking serious, come on.
  21. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

WTF
  22. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Yeah the Bruins are my backup team when the Devils are out. It's just natural as i hate Habs fans so much lol Also wish Schneider would go in God mode like Marty use to playing MTL.
  23. Kyle Palmieri Out 4-6 Weeks

24. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Always a big game to me when the Devils play Boston. Even though I don't live there anymore I still keep contact with a lot of Bruins fans. The Devils have sucked against them oh since right before I moved. Go Devils!
  25. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

LGD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

In order for key players to get injured there must be players that were key to something. In the last couple of seasons there weren't really any players that could be construed as key to anything because there was nothing to be key to.
  27. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

Great. In years that made no difference. It figures we actually have a good team this year and have been basically ravaged. fvck injuries. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity