All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

DON’T FIRE HYNES
  3. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

I’m liking Hynes more and more.
  4. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

Wow, seems like a effort issue... some guys are simple not firey, but they still need to train and play hard and fast..
  5. 2017-2018 Prospects Thread

Since it's his first game of the year, one more update on Mikey McLeod: Ian Pulz‏ @HockeyPulz My goodness is Mike McLeod fast. Easily carving through the neutral zone, causing havoc on the forecheck and setting up lots of plays. #NJDevils And Michael McLeod scores a goal in his first game back in Mississauga! #NJDevils
  6. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

For everyone that asked about Zacha, here's a bit more info from Hynes (& Andrew Gross) from this article: http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nhl/devils/fireandice/2017/11/17/devils-brass-have-talked-pavel-zacha-agent-his-ice-time-coach-john-hynes-first-round-pick-ahl/876280001/ “He’s part of the team,” Hynes said. “Every player is different. Everyone goes through different circumstances. We’ve had lots of communication with Pavel. We met with his agent. We met with him. We all feel like we’re giving him the same message of what we need to see better. At this point of his career, he’s been here for a year, sometimes when you get out of the lineup, you’ve got to work to get back in, too. We certainly believe he’s a very good player but he’s got some things he’s got to get better at. “But we feel like we’re trying to do it collectively,” Hynes added. “The general manager, the head coach, the agent, the player, to make sure he clearly understands what needs to be better and then the player has to take it up on himself to put the work in and get himself back in. We feel like we have a very competitive team. Our team has played well. It’s not really a time right now for token games or token shifts. You’ve got to play the guys that have earned the jobs and earned the right to be in the lineup every night.”
  7. 2017-2018 Prospects Thread

Thought this was a good sign: Todd Cordell Retweeted Aly Munro‏ @AlyMunro34m34 minutes ago More JR says Mike McLeod didn’t want to leave practice yesterday, was out there two straight hours requesting more drills. The captain is centering bro Ryan & rookie Washkurak tonight. _____ ETA: Ian Pulz‏ @HockeyPulz7m7 minutes ago More If anybody is wondering how McLeod is doing so far, he's been a beast,,,speedy with great puck protection...a pain on the forecheck. This is prime Mike McLeod #NJDevils
  8. Yesterday
  9. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

McKenzie doesn't make broad statements. If he says it, something is probably being discussed. Now, whether a deal actually gets made is a different story. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

Eh it doesn't seem active since people don't generally comment in the thread and there haven't been a lot of trades yet - there never usually are early - but every team except Clown has had a league activity (setting lineup, etc) in the last three days and every team's at or above five moves made on the season. Most seasons there are a handful of teams that barely or don't get to five moves for the entire season. And it's early but it looks like there's gonna be a lot of parity this year since the top two teams are still a bit above their game limits (particularly the first place team).
  11. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

Glad you racanted, lol, last year’s Cory knocks that loose puck in the crease in the 3rd into the net instead of making the flop goal line save
  12. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

It was a broad statement. I doubt he was eluding to knowing anything specific.
  13. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

Yeah, rage-turned the game off before seeing the replay. Looked like a cheapie. I was wrong, no doubt about it.
  14. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

do you actually watch the games?? winner gets deflected in... you need to get a grip..
  15. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

a bit of a thug adam larsson is turning into, lol...saw him elbow someone in the face against the knights. eventually youll need to drop the gloves kid
  16. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

Hmmmm.... https://mobile.twitter.com/DuncanMRF/status/931573896423333889?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%23931573896423333889 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

I was listening to the radio before i felt asleep during the Blackhawks game and Chico had a similar moment at the end of the 2nd talking about getting out of the period without a goal after the penalty and before falling asleep my last thought was "God damnit Chico"
  18. NJ Craft Beer @ The Rock

That's awesome news! See ya InBev beer! Can't wait to grab a Head High. Never thought it would happen.
  19. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Nolan Patrick was eased back into the lineup last night...played about 7 1/2 minutes.
  20. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

The funny thing was, as Cangi was saying that Kadri was basically gassed with about 5 secs left or so, and it felt like this game was definitely going to a SO, I remember thinking "Now watch Leafs score right here"...never believing that it was actually going to happen. My reaction was pretty much "Come on...fvcking REALLY?! "
  21. Shero Interview

Kind of interesting when the stuff you speculate that a particular player might be feeling actually turns out to be in the ballpark of what he's actually feeling. Glad Hall has been able to turn the page and is in a better place, and kudos to Shero for helping him get there.
  22. NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

is it me or do we already have teams in this league that the owners have disappeared? Its freaking November.....
  23. Shero Interview

I'm going to throw this article under this topic, though it's mainly about Hall and how hard he worked this summer to get ready for this season. It's interesting anyway (or so I thought): http://edmontonjournal.com/sports/hockey/nhl/taylor-halls-winter-of-discontent-became-a-summer-of-reinvention-leading-to-this-seasons-rebirth/wcm/8b007cdc-31e6-4806-a314-ed9479f88264
  24. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

Yeah that pissed me off more than anything else. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

It's not the loss that bothers me. Its losing with 2.2 seconds left. Seriously?
  26. NJ Craft Beer @ The Rock

You're goddamn right. They have Kane Head High just past the bar at the top of the main, big escalator to the upper sections. Other beers I've seen aside from Kane and Brix City - Departed Souls, Bolero Snort, NJBC was there for a while, maybe Demented? There is a car that is just past the Goya stands that is NJ Craft specific and has a lot of cans.
  27. GDT: Devils @ Toronto 7pm Msg Return of the Zajac

Last year this game leaves you in a bad mood wondering how much longer this sh!t will go on, this season its just a blip and you can seek out the positives like how they kept the shots down on the Leafs and had their fair share of chances that just didn't go in.
  1. Load more activity