All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Find the dumb GM - Marc Bergevin edition

The contract doesn't frighten me that much. I don't have the inclination to look at when the real salary starts to decline and some phantom injury might arise, but whatever the case, unless the Devils are going to try and go all in for Carlson or some other big free agent, they can afford to take on at least one albatross of a contract that isn't really that much of albatross if we're talking about a cap of around $82 million in the next couple of years. The idea here is a fleece job. And I think Weber helps the Devils get into the playoffs this year.
  3. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

I look at it the other way. Felt like he was going to start getting hot and burying some of those chances soon. He was hitting so many damn posts.
  4. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Would anyone be interested in 2 tickets to tonights game? I might not be able to make it. Section 231, 50 bucks each.
  5. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

time for stafford and zacha to earn their money, move them up and tell them skate or be benched.. its a privilege to skate on a line with hall, who single handedly tilts the ice and creates offensive possessions
  6. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

I'm a big fan of Q and would love to see him up here, but I think he may still be injured. Not sure...
  7. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

I'm not all that devastated by this. It's 4 weeks. Plus he's been missing great chances of late, and we hopefully can get Mojo back real soon. If not, call up the Blender. The worst thing about this is this means more Stafford.
  8. Find the dumb GM - Marc Bergevin edition

Yours is the nonsense. So, to be clear right now we are not a contender or a playoff team? But we shouldn't trade for Shea Weber because by the time we are a contender he'll be bad? But we should trade for an average 1D (which is worse than the, as you claim, not-elite Weber) because then we will be a playoff team? What in god's name are you going on about?
  9. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

If they're going to call any of those guys up, it's gotta be for a top-6 shot. No use wasting their time sitting on the bench 55 minutes a game up in the NHL.
  10. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

it's funny how some of us im sure were upset that guys like Q, Lappin, Speer, Blandisi didn't make the team. But then we figured, oh well we'll see them soon enough if there's injuries... Yet... we've had a bunch of injuries and we still didnt see any of them lol
  11. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Watch Hayes have a good night tonight just so we have see him for a few more games.
  12. Today
  13. BEER

If anyone is ever in the Vero Beach / Jupiter area of south florida, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't stop in to Walking Tree Brewery and have a Sandy Feet. It is flat out the best beer I've ever had.
  14. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

I'll jump off a bridge if we don't see Q, Lappin or Blender called up and Hayes out of the lineup.
  15. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

My thoughts exactly. Good for Gibbons cracking the top 6 though.
  16. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

I think you can see that Boyle was laughing during the whole fight, lol
  17. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

This really blows.
  18. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

i think with palms out, we'll see a lot of shuffling.
  19. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

RIP Palms for a few weeks. God this is lame. LGD, I'll be at the game tonight.
  20. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Per Hynes Hall-Zajac-Bratt Henrique-Hischier-Gibbons Wood-Boyle-Stafford Zacha-Coleman-Hayes Greene-Santini Moore-Severson Butcher-Lovejoy Schneider Not sure how I feel about those lines
  21. Kyle Palmieri Out 4-6 Weeks

FIRE KYLE'S FOOT!!
  22. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Probably not the best decision Travis ever made, luckily Boyle isn't as tough as he is big, because he would have killed him. Oh, and LGD!!
  23. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

not ideal - i could see stafford getting pushed up to line 1 as he is most similar to palms at least in style of play from the RW. i could also see this as hayes getting another look.
  24. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

This sucks. It feels like its going to be a lost year for Palmieri.
  25. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

seriously can't catch a break. In the Metro the Devils are the hardest hit by injuries. Rangers have been lucky.
  26. Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

fvck this gay earth.
  1. Load more activity