All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

So Cory missed practice today, and the Premium Service Coordinator had to fill in as the backup goalie; Kink is starting again tomorrow: https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/schneider-misses-practice-wont-play-vs-flyers/c-295093866 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. NJ.com article on Jesper Bratt

Curious to see how of the "next wave" actually plays with the team, or gets dealt in right now moves (maybe not this season, but during the off-season or by next year's deadline). So happy Bratt's here. What a find.
  4. NJ.com article on Jesper Bratt

That was a decent read, thanks for posting. Looking forward to Boqvist too
  5. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

KK's made 11 starts this season...he's truly been all over the place. His save% for each start, ranked from best to worst: .962, .935, .931, .912, .909, .886, .882, .872, .852, .842, .815 At least the team has managed to come away with a nice point% in his games so far.
  6. What would you trade for Taylor Hall?

Probably the same number that look forward to MB's postgame Happy Recaps. Are you really back to playing semantics again...or in this case, not even understanding what you're reading? I said "damned near no one", NOT "no one at all". Yes, like MITB alluded to, yeah, a very very VERY small percentage of mutant Devils fans (the FB variety) may have thought that Larsson was too much to give up for Hall. Whoop-de-damn-doo.
  7. Today
  8. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

Yeah, I was pretty mad in real life at the game. Couldn't even get hyped for the Ric Flair montage. Luckily Taylor Hall exists and all was forgiven.
  9. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

The last two wins weren't exactly goaltender displays. Both games were total and absolute domination by the Devils, the second made a lot closer due to a sub-par goaltender.
  10. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

Somehow, despite his horrible stats, the team is 7-3-2 with Kinkaid in net so, regardless of how it's getting done I'll take it. Nice to collect points with a clearly insufficient goaltender back there. If he could get back to playing like he did a year ago then I'd have more confidence in him.
  11. What would you trade for Taylor Hall?

An extremely, extremely minute percentage of the fanbase. Maybe. But naw. You were right, like always, brochacho. Congrats!!! Up until about 15 minutes ago I was not aware you knew the word "sarcasm"
  12. What would you trade for Taylor Hall?

Pretty much only idiots on facebook. Not sure those people even count as humans.
  13. What would you trade for Taylor Hall?

Yes there were definitely people who hated this trade and thought giving up Larsson was in fact giving up too much. Don't even try and tell me these people don't exist.
  14. What would you trade for Taylor Hall?

I'm not the one lacking awareness there champ. I thought it would be painfully obvious to everyone that me quoting myself from a post 4 years ago was in jest, but apparently I was too confident you guys would get the joke.
  15. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

I'm a Canucks fan favorite. That means I'm definitely not Mark Messier.
  16. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Future Hall of Famer for the Isles... someone please trade me to the Devils before my value goes up!
  17. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

Not the greatest angle but you can see Cory getting clipped here:
  18. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

I had to watch the Caps feed and they showed him getting whacked. They showed him also come back to the bench and it didn't appear he had stitches but I guess he did.
  19. What would you trade for Taylor Hall?

I remember when I was really high/optimistic/delusional on Larsson, Merrill, Seaverson and Gelinas getting it all together in the way the Predators have it set up with their defensemen. Probably why I made this thread thinking we could trade away one and other pieces to get him. Welp was off by a few pieces.
  20. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

Wtf. That's some sh!t about getting hit in the head with a stick while you're on the bench. Figures it would happen to our goaltender, and the starter no less. He must have some death flu or something, for him to be sick for the better part of a week. Oh well. Let's go Kinkaid!
  21. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

Jesus H, re: getting whacked by a stick on the bench...talk about sh!tty fvcking luck...get well Cory!
  22. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

per Andrew Gross: And they didn't show him getting whacked with the stick on the MSG broadcast. But he's lost some weight from the bug he has plus took a shot in head. Rough couple of days.
  23. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

I guess so. Cory lost to these a$$holes a week ago, so let's see if Kinkaid can get them.
  24. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

That's helped. Maybe a regulation loss last night changes things.
  25. New York Mets 2017-18 offseason thread

Lots more stepping out than there used to be...Wright would step out and re-adjust his gloves after every single friggin' pitch. Francesa (not long before he mercifully left the airwaves) said he watched a game from the 60s, and was amazed how almost no one stepped out back then.
  26. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

Plus, 2 KK starts, 2 wins...somehow.
  27. GDT: Caps @ Devils 7:00 PM

I think it's the bolded. If he's not 100%, let him get better.
  1. Load more activity