All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT - Devils vs Canucks 11/24/17

Get 'em.
  3. SRO Suite Tickets - Anyone experience this?

Ah, didn't see that in your title. Good luck. I'm sure you'll find a way to sit down, especially your kid.
  4. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

It's nice to see the refs are still treating Sidney Crosby better than everyone else.
  5. GDT - Devils vs Canucks 11/24/17

LGD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. GDT - Devils vs Canucks 11/24/17

lgd
  7. GDT - Devils vs Canucks 11/24/17

I'm at the bar and don't have much info to share in terms of lines or starting goalies. Just want to get the thread started since I didn't see one. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Let's rebound from the sbotout loss Wednesday and get two points. Let's Go Devils!
  8. Today
  9. SRO Suite Tickets - Anyone experience this?

They are clearly Standing Room Only Tickets in a Suite. I didn't pay a crazy amount for them. I thought I was getting them on game day from someone who needed to unload. We are going early, going to hope that we can get a barstool table, and hopefully the seats arent full outside the suite.
  10. SRO Suite Tickets - Anyone experience this?

Wait, what? How could there be SRO tickets to any Devils game, let alone a Devils-Canucks game? What does the location say on the tickets?
  11. SRO Suite Tickets - Anyone experience this?

I didnt know that was even an option?
  12. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

That was some dam good defense on him, until he just went crazy good
  13. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

That's absurd. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. I just purchased 4 tickets through Stub hub for the Devils game tonight. I didn't realize when buying that they were Standing Room only tickets. Anyone have any experience with these seats. I have a 5 yr old daughter that I am slightly concerned will not want to stand all game. Let me know if anyone has had an experience with these seats. Thanks
  15. NFL Week 12

Revis looked unbelievably shot last year. Overweight...quit on like 75% of the plays. Curious to see if he has something left. 2015 he was just fine, maybe not elite but still pretty good. No clue as to what really transpired last season and how he dropped off so badly and so fast.
  16. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Oh i was full on team Nico from the start. Nolan's injury history was just too much of a gamble for me. I didn't want to worry all the time when he'd go down and if he'd be the next Havlat etc etc plus i do like creative and flashy plays, i could see Nico doing that and being entertaining a lot more than Nolan. Again, they were compared to Eric Staal and Zetterberg. I'd personally pick Zetterberg 10 times out of 10 I didn't get to see as much Nico as the other guys but i always loved his game, just so smart, smooth and playing the right way. They are just different type of players i guess. Always saw Mackinnon as a beast, insanely fast and powerful but not an incredibly smart player, not that he's dumb or wtv, i just didn't see that from what i've seen from him then, he'd just beat guys with blazing speed like it was nothing. Drouin it was all about his puck control, it was insane. Ehlers just seemed... commanding? Very solid and good overall, he didn't have a strength sticking out like the others, just solid. It's interesting cause every year i check who the top 60 prospects are and when they are playing in Moncton, then i try to go. I only went to 1 game this year so far but there was like 2-3 potential top 10 picks playing. So i had Nico on my radar early last year but i knew he was projected mid first round, slowly saw the rise and then realized the Devils had a shot at him.. it was pretty exciting.
  17. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

What were your impressions of Nico compared to the others? I know you are/were very high on Ehlers. Were you hoping the Devils would select Nico before the draft?
  18. Jerseys Review

Ice jerseys review: https://nfljerseysreviews.blogspot.com/2017/10/icejerseyscom-nhl-jerseys-review.html
  19. Yesterday
  20. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Yeah im lucky to be from that region and able to see all those guys play in juniors.
  21. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

That is incredible. If he hits FA and goes to TOR I'm going to be so salted.
  22. Man Convicted for killing over NJ Devils hat comment

Reminds me of Adrian Mellon who got killed by a clown after being thrown off a bridge by a bully cause he was wearing a I "heart" Derry hat back in 1984.
  23. Man Convicted for killing over NJ Devils hat comment

Yeah, this came up when it happened but I really feel like this has little to do with hockey ultimately. The guy was on heroin, drunk, and suffering from some mental sh!t like paranoia. Obviously not excusing him at all, just saying I remember when it happened stupid reddit was blowing up as if this guy purely murdered someone over the Devils but I think it's pretty obvious that he was going to do something fvcked up regardless. Unfortunately for the victim they happened to be the one he went off on. Horrible story but just another reason not to antagonize (or engage at all) strangers I guess, never know what people are capable of... especially at 3AM. I remember this case got notoriety because Rittenhouse is actually a decent area of Philly. Anyways, just kind of rambling but yeah. sh!tty story. Glad the family got the justice they deserve ultimately.
  24. Man Convicted for killing over NJ Devils hat comment

I love that they threw that in there haha.
  25. Find the dumb GM - Marc Bergevin edition

Although I'm not a huge fan of Carlson and think he is much closer to a second pair guy than top, having him, Severson and Santini on the right side of the d would be awesome. Now if we could just get a ld to play in front of Greene. Imagine: Klefbom-Carlson Greene -Severson Butcher-Santini My deal would be- Zacha, Henrique and a 2019 first for Klefbom next summer
  26. 2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

MacKinnon has been on a tear since that Duchene trade, 10 points in the last 4 games, for a season total of 25 points in 20 games. The fact that the coaching staff at Halifax was more impressed with Nico than MacK (and Ehlers, Drouin, etc.) during their respective draft years is really encouraging. Obviously a lot can change once you hit the NHL level. MacKinnon certainly has become a far better player than I thought he would be. But it would be a great thing to have a player at his level on this team in a couple of years. All we need is a Rantanen now.
  27. Man Convicted for killing over NJ Devils hat comment

It almost reads like “at least he stabbed someone over a good team”.
  28. GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

I won't go as far as saying this was our best game of the season, but it's up there. NJ dominated the 2nd and 3rd, which is nice to see. In past seasons, NJ didn't have the skill to put their opponents on their heels when chasing a late equalizer. Nice to see them get rewarded. Not getting the second point sucks, but they have had some good games lately. Toronto, Chicago and Minnesota come to mind. Yeah, he missed a wide open net, but holy **** Nico is special. He was doing whatever he wanted with the puck and Chara and McAvoy had no answer for him. Nice to see Bratt get back on the board. He needs to get going again. Thought Zajac had his best game of the season and Stafford didn't look useless.
  1. Load more activity