All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Oh it's just the best, it feels like that show was made for me for my birthday or something, its hitting every notes for me lol Actually turns out i'm born on the same exact day than the Duffer brothers who created the show. Actually met the kids from the show few months ago, Gaten (Dustin) was in NJ the day before watching Green Day and met them backstage lol which is awesome
  3. Today
  4. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Solid avatar. Great show
  5. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Not much dude. Just watchin' Suter breaking his stick on the net after Moore's OT goal...... on loop lol
  6. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Suffice it to say that opposing teams seem to know that the Devils struggle when their opponent pulls its goalie...teams seems to be doing it earlier and earlier, with no apparent fear. One of these days the Devils will figure out how to get through a 6-on-5 without looking like a trainwreck plowing through a dumpster fire. That being said, this team battles and they came away with five points on a tough trip. There's obviously plenty that needs work, but hell of a job. As far as the results go, no complaints.
  7. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Rico, Coleman, Gibby, Nice combo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  8. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Watched this via the Minnesota feed, man I thought the Devs coverage was bad at times and being hard on; Chico, Dano, Deb, Sherri, Matt, Cang, Johnny MAc, but man the Minnesota Wild have these worse coverage team in the league, esp. the two live play clowns.; Anthony Lapanta and that total loser Greenlay. PS: Hynes needs to turn Rico into Shanahan... he plays much better on the edge.
  9. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

I was so fired up when he went after him after that.
  10. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Didn’t even notice it was Sterio and not SatansHockey, Two of them have the same damn avatars now!
  11. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Protecting Cory, and bringing the grit too. Hell of a game for 14.
  12. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

The 5 on 6 strategy at the end there cost them the regulation win. Gotta win those D zone draws
  13. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Hell yeah. I was on his ass for sure, a three point night will shut me the fvck up real quick. Excellent game by Rico.
  14. Only 6 years between posts lol

u wot m8?
  15. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Holy sh!t sup
  16. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Last year, win # 12 didn't come until game 25. Win # 13 game # 33. That 13th win was on December 22nd. So not last year.
  17. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Well anyway, great win tonight boys. I'm gonna go check out the Minny boards on HFboards before heading to bed, wish me luck.
  18. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

mrw I saw "SterioDesign" Welcome back!
  19. Only 6 years between posts lol

As a matter of fact it's been quite enjoyable haha
  20. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Loved his game tonight. Played like a 4th liner with grit. Definitely didn’t disappear this game
  21. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

RECAP For the first half of the game, they looked sluggish and out of sync. They definitely picked it up in the 2nd half of the 2nd period. This game should hopefully bring home the point that keeping the puck to the outside does not work. Every shot attempt should be considered dangerous. 5 of the 6 regulation goals were scored simply by throwing the puck on net, and finding its way into the net. The 5 on 6 strategy at the end there cost them the regulation win. POSSESSION ES CF: 40 to 57 ES FF: 30 to 39 ES SF: 19 to 27 ES SCF: 19 to 22 ES HDCF: 12 to 3 All CF: 52 to 73 All FF: 37 to 52 All SF: 25 to 36 All SCF: 23 to 29 All HDCF: 14 to 6
  22. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Faaawk yeah!
  23. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Rico was really fired up. tonight
  24. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

Hey whats up dude haha Thanks, good to be back
  25. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

It has that feeling.
  26. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

He was in our zone 2 seconds before the goal!!! Wheeeeellllssss
  27. GDT: 11/20/17 NJ Devils @ Minnesota

He has returned [emoji122] Welcome back sir!
  1. Load more activity