Community Status Updates

Photo

AEWHistory

Twins are now two! They have little Devils onesies, so the indoctrination has begun. Soon they will be old enough to learn the game. I've already had them stare at the screen during games so soak in the greatness that is Devils hockey. Now how the hell am I going to afford season tickets when they get serious?! Oh well, I suppose that's why G-d gave us two kidneys: one to use and one to sell off for devils season tickets.
Mar 11 2014 03:13 PM
  • Pepperkorn's Photo
    Pepperkorn
    so cute

Mar 12 2014 07:30 AM
  • aylbert's Photo
    aylbert
    Awesome!
    My kid will be 2 in May. He already cheers hockey... but yells goal out randomly when watching. Every night we say goodnight and bobble Elias, Langenbrunner, PariseX2, Brodeur and Donald the Duck ice skating bobble heads... twice. Then touch each stick. Then skates. ha
    Mar 13 2014 08:12 AM
Photo

AEWHistory

My twins turned one yesterday. Wow! Raising small Devil fans is a humbling responsibility. The very future of the franchise rests in my hands.
Feb 24 2013 04:32 AM
  • SMantzas's Photo
    SMantzas
    Yes it is. Dont screw it up!
    Haha congrats
    Feb 24 2013 03:30 PM
  • aylbert's Photo
    aylbert
    Hopefully not an Ari Ahonen type future. congrats!
    Feb 24 2013 06:53 PM
Photo

AEWHistoryCarpathianForest

I've been meaning to ask what the basis/meaning of your name is? My grandmother grew up in the Austro-Hungarian Empire (born 1908) and she used to talk about the Carpathian mountains. Being not too far from her village in Transylvania. Anyway, just curious.
Feb 09 2013 04:28 PM
Photo

AEWHistory

No one ever says hello to me..... :(. Must be my BO. I don't understand, I showered last month!
Jul 16 2012 11:40 AM
Photo

AEWHistory

is in New Jersey.... and always will be!
Jul 31 2009 03:53 PM