Wholesale Jersey Site

njd3b1ink

how about whats it matter to anyone besides the person whos wearing the jersey. .. if i wana go to a game wearing a rag as long as it covers my body it is no ones business but my own. we asked if anyone knew of any sites to buy cheap jerseys not for peoples opinions on what to do ragarding buying a jersey authentic or not. ... i have some authentic jerseys and i have a couple fake ones.. theres no need to go out and spend hundred upon hundreds of dollars on jerseys especially when this team is constantly losing and moving players around anyway. thanks for your input but it was completely helpless.

how about whats it matter to anyone besides the person whos wearing the jersey. .. if i wana go to a game wearing a rag as long as it covers my body it is no ones business but my own. we asked if anyone knew of any sites to buy cheap jerseys not for peoples opinions on what to do ragarding buying a jersey authentic or not. ... i have some authentic jerseys and i have a couple fake ones.. theres no need to go out and spend hundred upon hundreds of dollars on jerseys especially when this team is constantly losing and moving players around anyway. thanks for your input but it was completely helpless.

This is coming from a person who bought a clarkson jersey this past spring with full knowledge he was in a contract year. Sorry but I have no sympathy for that.

For all the people here bitching and worrying about how the devils are financially you certainly don't care that you are taking money out of their pocket by purchasing the crappy jerseys.

The best part is how this thread is called "wholesale jerseys." If you are so comfortable about what you are buying just say what they really are: counterfeit jerseys.

i bought the clarkson jersey obviously knowing he was going to be a free agent.. obviously knowing there was a chance he would no longer be on the team the following season.. i bought it specifically because he was one of my favorite players and i dont plan to get rid of it enless someone wants to give me $400 for it as it is on this site for then i would put that money towards an elias jersey. I give the devils more then enough money buying all sorts of their sh!t.. t shirts jerseys TICKETS probably almost a thousand dollars a season right there $8+ a beer when im there which i drink several.. if im hungry i even buy their over priced sh!tty food. Im sorry i didnt realize you were the devils accountant. If someone buys merchandise that isnt threw them what the hell does it matter to you bro.. take a step back and relax.

i bought the clarkson jersey obviously knowing he was going to be a free agent.. obviously knowing there was a chance he would no longer be on the team the following season.. i bought it specifically because he was one of my favorite players and i dont plan to get rid of it enless someone wants to give me $400 for it as it is on this site for then i would put that money towards an elias jersey. I give the devils more then enough money buying all sorts of their sh!t.. t shirts jerseys TICKETS probably almost a thousand dollars a season right there $8+ a beer when im there which i drink several.. if im hungry i even buy their over priced sh!tty food. Im sorry i didnt realize you were the devils accountant. If someone buys merchandise that isnt threw them what the hell does it matter to you bro.. take a step back and relax.

So did you buy it because he is your favorite player or because you thought you could make money off of it? Which is it? If you think game worns is a good hobby to make money off of you are in for a rude awakening.

We have all given the team plenty of money but if you don't like the price you don't have to buy it either. This is merchandise that is going to Chinese mobsters.

Again call these jerseys what they really are: counterfeits.

So did you buy it because he is your favorite player or because you thought you could make money off of it? Which is it? If you think game worns is a good hobby to make money off of you are in for a rude awakening.

We have all given the team plenty of money but if you don't like the price you don't have to buy it either. This is merchandise that is going to Chinese mobsters.

Again call these jerseys what they really are: counterfeits.

well let me see since your so concerned about what I spend my money on.. I bought it for 500 and I jist stated I would sell it for 400.. obviously didnt buy it to make money..never said the china jerseys werent knock offs.. again take a step back tough guy no one asked for your opinions and no one wants to hear them either.. the thread was made to find out if there are any sites available to buy cheap jerseys .. and clearly im not spending 200 for a cheap made indo edge theyre fvcking junk.. my china jersey is honestly better quality

well let me see since your so concerned about what I spend my money on.. I bought it for 500 and I jist stated I would sell it for 400.. obviously didnt buy it to make money..never said the china jerseys werent knock offs.. again take a step back tough guy no one asked for your opinions and no one wants to hear them either.. the thread was made to find out if there are any sites available to buy cheap jerseys .. and clearly im not spending 200 for a cheap made indo edge theyre fvcking junk.. my china jersey is honestly better quality

You bought the jersey and a stick for $500. So dont even act like you are giving people a discount. You even asked me and other collectors about how much value would be if you flip it so you always had in mind you wanted to sell it.

Also this thread is not about looking for cheap jerseys. It is about finding counterfeits. If you wanted a cheap jersey look up the dozens on eBay.

Indo-edges suck but who said you need to have it? Why not a replica? Are you really telling me that the replicas bother you that much that you are willing to get a fake because it has some sh!tty fight strap in it? I have even seen those fakes with misspellings, wrong colors and wrong fonts all the time at the arena. I'll take a replica over a knockoff any day.

Plus you have burned so many bridges with devils memorabilia collectors that there is a reason some do not even want to deal with you. We all know each other and you have so far built up quite a reputation.

Edited by DevsMan84

Lol thats cool man.. you must honestly talk just to hear yourself talk.. your worrying about what other fans on a fvcking forum board buy and wear.. you sir honestly must not have much of a life my man. I have several fake jerseys some better then others.. and the devils one that I do have is much better quality then the sh!t they try to push of on their fans. I got a clarkson stick thrown in on my deal when I bought my jersey its credit was worth $50... again since you have a comprehension issue and you just cant seem to understand what im saying here.. I bought MY stick and jersey knowing he probably wouldnt have been back.. again I clearly wasnt trying to make money on anything if I posted the shirt up for $400.. worry about yourself and not everyone else.. this thread had nothing to do with you but you come in here blastjng fire because you think people shouldnt buy what they want honestly dudr if your this worried about this. you seriously need to get of your comouter and out more often!

Lol thats cool man.. you must honestly talk just to hear yourself talk.. your worrying about what other fans on a fvcking forum board buy and wear.. you sir honestly must not have much of a life my man. I have several fake jerseys some better then others.. and the devils one that I do have is much better quality then the sh!t they try to push of on their fans. I got a clarkson stick thrown in on my deal when I bought my jersey its credit was worth $50... again since you have a comprehension issue and you just cant seem to understand what im saying here.. I bought MY stick and jersey knowing he probably wouldnt have been back.. again I clearly wasnt trying to make money on anything if I posted the shirt up for $400.. worry about yourself and not everyone else.. this thread had nothing to do with you but you come in here blastjng fire because you think people shouldnt buy what they want honestly dudr if your this worried about this. you seriously need to get of your comouter and out more often!

This is coming from a guy who emails collectors and posts here saying he wants to buy game worns as an investment and not lose money on it while at the same time burning bridges with an entire community of collectors trying to help you. Now you are acting like that was never the case. If you would have listened to those people tryin to help you then you that you will not get anywhere $400 that you are asking for as recently game worn Salvador's, greenes, Zubrus and faynes have been going for less than $300 on eBay. Meigray certainly got you pretty good.

This thread was only started by fans who have no problem shelling out $500 for an outdoor game but then suddenly start thinking with their wallet with jerseys and go the fake counterfeit route all because the replicas don't have a fight strap on it. It's hypocritical to the highest order. I have jerseys of player who left long ago but I still wear them at the arena. If you and others care so much about the name on the back then it is you who is worried about what other people think. I on the other hand refuse to want to buy not only an inferior product but and illegal product as well.

Lol the list.. who redstorm who got mad because I didnt want her fayne jersey and she probably still cant get rid of it. .. too bad all of the players you listed are worth much less then the clarkson so im not sure how your comparing them.. again no one in here asked or wanted your opinion.. you sir are a true loser and shame on me for having given you this much of my time. Sorry to anyone if they had to read this ridiculous argument.

Lol the list.. who redstorm who got mad because I didnt want her fayne jersey and she probably still cant get rid of it. .. too bad all of the players you listed are worth much less then the clarkson so im not sure how your comparing them.. again no one in here asked or wanted your opinion.. you sir are a true loser and shame on me for having given you this much of my time. Sorry to anyone if they had to read this ridiculous argument.

The Fayne sold for more then it was offered to you. :boogie:  :thumbsup: you have a problem Goodness, calm down!

Edited by TheRedStorm

the conversation that went on with grcenter was done threw pm.. so you clearly dont know that he agreed on a deal with me when i asked him about meeting up to exchange the item and money he wouldnt respond to any of my messages.. im sorry you dont know what it is your talking about but its ok i understand theres not much going on here and you have nothing to do but jump in peoples business.. sorry i felt it was kind of bullsh!t with the outdoor game, many of the people buying extras have obviously put them on stubhub to make a profit on them as they are listed for way more then what face value is.. congratulations on selling that fayne jersey it only took how long? and your problem with me is i didnt want it .. you pm'd me when you seen a post i made about looking for a clarkson jersey and you didnt have anything i really wanted.. if you want to have a problem with me over that beleive me i could careless go right ahead. Sorry if i accidentally used the term "boughten" somewhere instead of saying "bought"... many of the times i post on here it is done quickly from a smart phone and the wrong word or spelling may come out, but im pretty sure you havent been too swift with your spelling in some of your posts either so if your going to break my balls about it make sure your perfect yourself. .. as for devsman, i never had a problem with this person hes always been momre then helpful with the information hes provided in my direction however he came in here throwing fire so i threw it back at him, the thread was made to see if anyone knew of a place to buy jerseys from china... he came in here ranting around his opinions and took it to another level trying to attack me in all kinds of ways and going back to things hes given me advice on such as other jerseys and such i have bought*. Its ridiculous this is a forum board there is no need to get so worked up over something so small. So to redstorm if you want to have a problem with me so be it i coudlnt give a sh!t to be honest.. devsman you want to have a problem as well thats fine i didnt attack you, you attacked me and i played into it.. shame on myself.. to anyone else that has wasted their time reading this BS i sincerely apologize for having wasted your time and you are probably now dumber for having read such nonsense. With that being said if anyone knows where to get china jerseys some of us are looking for them and would appreciate a site i know there still has to be something out there somewhere

They are not jerseys from china, they are looking for friggin knockoffs. You guys STILL are uncomfortable calling them what they really are in your posts and instead insist on calling them Chinese jerseys or "wholesale jerseys."

And you did attack me by going nuts asking what does it matter to me. Well I put my opinion in then you started going after me for my opinion. For a person who is claiming to want to get into the hobby you sure know how to spit on the same hobby by even wanting or knowingly buy fakes.

it shouldn't matter to you what i want to buy, wear, or hang in my closet.. its ridiculous. as i said if thats honestly what your so concerned with you seriously must have the life not having any real worries in this world. I called them china jerseys, clearly they are not real they are china jerseys exactly what i said made in china by some little yellow kid in a sweat shop... china fvcking jersey ... call it what you want knock off, not real.. clearly, no one here is claiming for them to be real i still don't know why you are still running your mouth about this? Fact is they are cheap.. and like it or not better quality then the premiers for $200. End of discussion, im done wasting my time going back and forth with you about this when its none of your business what so ever anyways. I hope this board has a meet up i would love to meet you. Have a good one sir! thanks for all of your input here, enjoy the upcoming season and lets go devils!

They are not jerseys from china, they are looking for friggin knockoffs. You guys STILL are uncomfortable calling them what they really are in your posts and instead insist on calling them Chinese jerseys or "wholesale jerseys."

And you did attack me by going nuts asking what does it matter to me. Well I put my opinion in then you started going after me for my opinion. For a person who is claiming to want to get into the hobby you sure know how to spit on the same hobby by even wanting or knowingly buy fakes.

Big deal. I buy knockoffs too. Why do you care? Someone started a thread asking for a good one. As a college student working like a slave to pay my way through, you're god damn right I'm going to buy a knockoff that looks pretty close. None of that concerns you and if you have a problem with that mind your own damn business. We live in a free market society, I can spend my hard earned money however I please.

Big deal. I buy knockoffs too. Why do you care? Someone started a thread asking for a good one. As a college student working like a slave to pay my way through, you're god damn right I'm going to buy a knockoff that looks pretty close. None of that concerns you and if you have a problem with that mind your own damn business. We live in a free market society, I can spend my hard earned money however I please.

You like others have no problem spending tons on food and tickets for the arena but then all of the sudden when it comes to jerseys start thinking with their wallet. How about save up for a couple of months and then go buy an official jersey? I've gone to many games without a jersey and I didn't die from it.

If devils fans put half the care in not buying illegal knockoffs as they do in cheer sections and cliques at the arena we wouldn't have this issue.

it shouldn't matter to you what i want to buy, wear, or hang in my closet.. its ridiculous. as i said if thats honestly what your so concerned with you seriously must have the life not having any real worries in this world. I called them china jerseys, clearly they are not real they are china jerseys exactly what i said made in china by some little yellow kid in a sweat shop... china fvcking jersey ... call it what you want knock off, not real.. clearly, no one here is claiming for them to be real i still don't know why you are still running your mouth about this? Fact is they are cheap.. and like it or not better quality then the premiers for $200. End of discussion, im done wasting my time going back and forth with you about this when its none of your business what so ever anyways. I hope this board has a meet up i would love to meet you. Have a good one sir! thanks for all of your input here, enjoy the upcoming season and lets go devils!

Show me a blank or even lettered premier for $200 anyplace. I just got a blank premier last month for $50 on eBay that I am having lettered right now with jagr. You like others are just too lazy to spend 5-10 min looking around for them.

You made it perfectly clear over the past few months about what is hanging in your closet as you posted here and emailed collectors about what are good prices for game worns as you do not want to lose money on them and wanted them as an investment. Half of your posts on here are about what jerseys you should get and now when I tell you that no one should go the knockoff route you suddenly get defensive.

Lol a board meet up? In my 3.5 years here that has never happened beyond a handful members. Believe me I know plenty of devils collectors who would love to meet you too.

Btw your welcome for all the info I have provided you in the last six months here through the board or PM's. you didn't even have the common courtesy to thank me when I answered your question about jersey sizing.

Anyways I'm done wasting time with you and this topic.