Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone getting Grand Theft Auto IV today!?!?!?!?! Opie and Anthony are in it! (for those of you who know who they are) Im soooooooooooo getting it woot.

Anyone getting Grand Theft Auto IV today!?!?!?!?! Opie and Anthony are in it! (for those of you who know who they are) Im soooooooooooo getting it woot.

Bah, I just heard the "I wish Greg and Tony were still on the air" joke :lol:

Is there anything sillier than downward escalators? Honestly, can't you walk down some stairs? Is it really that tough? If you have some sort of disability, there's always an elevator near an escalator. I totally understand the benefit of escalators that go upwards....it saves you from climbing up a flight of stairs and is always running, as opposed to an elevator. But the escalators that go down make absolutely zero sense to me. I think if aliens visited earth they would decide our species goes under the 'destroy' column after seeing these odd contraptions.

I've never see any now. I saw one pair on a harley - I tried to take a pick ... hmmm... I meant pic for devilish.

Hey who's that in goal there 'lish? looks like it'd be pretty easy to slip one in that net

You know you got a pair and stare at them every day

:noclue: Some skinny chick with HABs goalie gear