Nash or Parise?

caron14

Assuming Parise get a 7,5 million cap hit contract. Who do you think would be better for the Devils...

Rick Nash or Parise

I have to tell you i dont know what the Blue Jacket are looking for trading Nash To Nj (Tedenby + ??? + ??? etc....)

But i want your thought on Nash or Parise. I thought parise was the logical choice at start but im starting to think Nash could be a better fit (Bigger Stronger can score from a lot of area and at the same salary i dont know why, but i think in the playoffs in tight game Nash could help us more than parise . (kovalchuk was unhealthy and he has more point then parise who score 3 empty net goal...)

I still want to resign Zach parise(love him), therefore maybe Nash is a better option.

Ok but just dont tell me nash horrible contract... If zach gets 7,5m it is a horrible contract to me... Im juste saying that i think i think we will be better with an 7,8m nash then a 7,5m parise.

But the majority is for zach right now...

And we dont know who we have to give for nash... sometime the prize is not that high...

Anyway love your opinion but i still have mine

the price is probably very high... reports are saying that lots of teams with lots of movable parts went for it and declined cause it was too expensive... i cant see NJ putting on a decent and fair offer for both sides

i have to say that i like his size tho thats something over Zach

Devills would have to trade Merrill, Josefson and a first, at the very least. At this point Tedenby is a throw in in any possible deal.

Begins and ends with Henrique. I bet they wouldnt even talk to us if we aren't offering Henrique.

No to Nash. fvcking Єklund (2.3% accurate) started this Nash crap.