Best Away Game to Attend OTHER than Montreal?

Dead

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which away game to attend?

• Avalanche
    • Flames
    • Hurricanes
    • Maple Leafs

Of all of those, I have only been to Toronto, but it was amazing. Their fans are passionate (though at this point, borderline psychotic from their recent failures) and fun to be around. Plus, while your in Toronto, you can visit the Hockey Hall of Fame, which is really cool and every hockey fan should go to at least once in their lifetime.

Colorado.

I'm flying out to Denver for the Devs/Avs game on the 16th, and gonna do some skiing as well. This will be my first Western conf away game. Will let you guys know how it is out there!

Why on earth is Calgary up there? Yeah they sell out their games but they must be the quietest fans on earth. You would never think 19,000 fans can be so timid and quiet when their team scores.

Does it count as being "timid" when, after the home team scores, half a fanbase asks themselves, "Should I or shouldn't I chant 'You Suck!' toward the opposing team right now? Would 'You Suck!' be an accurate reflection of the current state of affairs concerning the score of this particular game and the up-to-the-minute standings? Will it hurt the opposing team's feelings? What will other teams' fans think of us if they see this on TV? Will they think we're a bunch of rude and crass caterwaulers? Will they think we're uneducated nitwits if the opposing team is winning at this point in the game or ahead of us in the standings at this point in the season? Good heavens, what about the children!? What would Oprah do? Oh ... wait ... the song is over. Nevermind. ... Should I say it next time?"

Does it count as being "timid" when, after the home team scores, half a fanbase asks themselves, "Should I or shouldn't I chant 'You Suck!' toward the opposing team right now? Would 'You Suck!' be an accurate reflection of the current state of affairs concerning the score of this particular game and the up-to-the-minute standings? Will it hurt the opposing team's feelings? What will other teams' fans think of us if they see this on TV? Will they think we're a bunch of rude and crass caterwaulers? Will they think we're uneducated nitwits if the opposing team is winning at this point in the game or ahead of us in the standings at this point in the season? Good heavens, what about the children!? What would Oprah do? Oh ... wait ... the song is over. Nevermind. ... Should I say it next time?"

:lol:

So true.

LOL

lolz.

:hail::clap2:

Don't know about the others, but if you go to Calgary, you can mix in a ski trip in Banff and play tourist about town. The scoreboards in the Saddledome have real flames, up in the nosebleed seats you really feel the heat. And they really mean it when they talk about the Sea of Red, almost everybody wears red.

Of course you could come to Lowell or Trenton, you're guaranteed to get good seats and you can see Devils prospects! :whistling:

Don't know about the others, but if you go to Calgary, you can mix in a ski trip in Banff and play tourist about town. The scoreboards in the Saddledome have real flames, up in the nosebleed seats you really feel the heat. And they really mean it when they talk about the Sea of Red, almost everybody wears red.

Of course you could come to Lowell or Trenton, you're guaranteed to get good seats and you can see Devils prospects! :whistling:

Saw Lowell @ The Rock :)

I think I am just going to go to Montreal again.. :)

Montreal is kick ass. I love the way the cute young waitresses there always say "Bonjour!" so politely and with that awesome accent before the dumb expression on my face gives away the fact I don't parlay that vous so good. :D

Edited by jim777