Ecw

redruM

Crash wtf ar they doing to ECW... they are poluting it w/ all these old guys?? ECW is suposeed to be new and raw.. instead they move Angle, Big Show & RVD there?? how about a bunch of unknowns willing to do anything to get POP.. thats where ECW makes it fans.. these guys cannot get rating for Smackdown so they are now trying ecw ???

it shouldbe al lthe kids from OVW & DSW....

Angle is the PERFECT ECW guy, there's no doubt about that.... he'll bring viewers no doubt....

Big Show... I dunno.... he was at his best when Heyman was guiding him on Smackdwon when Paul E was GM/Booker.... maybe it's a good thing.....

I was hoping for a Benjamin turn and join ECW... I want Team Angle back !!! :P

Anyone notice Matt hardy and Edge were teammates tonight ?? :lol:

My brother hates it and I can see why. Because they're screwing up the product.

The first time I watched ECW I loved it. It had/s I think better wrestling than WWE I got tired of listening to people talk for 30 minutes and then having no wrestling most of the show. That is why I stopped watching in the first place then I started watching for a year or two and I stopped again last year I got tired of nothing happening. I am watching RAW vs ECW and I enjoyed the first match it was one of the best I've seen in years and the sad thing is that it was good but it wasn't that good. Also Lawler just needs to shut his mouth I cannot stand him anymore.

If you remember your history Paul Heyman was going to hire Kurt Angle the night that Raven hung the Sandman... Angle saw that and walked out the door... so there IS backstory there... and I see ECW as a launching pad for a LOT of guys who have skills (Charlie Haas anyone?) and no direction and need Heyman's skills to guide them to the right path....

man I keep praying each day that Benjamin goes there too.... Re-unite Team Angle dammit !!!

I can see Matt Hardy going there too....

there will be OVW people there too... but they do need a name or two to make it seem "legit".... I don't see many more "big" defections going on there.....

there will be OVW people there too... but they do need a name or two to make it seem "legit".... I don't see many more "big" defections going on there.....

This is where we disagree.. ECW NEVER needed names before.. they MADE THEIR OWN NAMES!!!

Bringing back some of the old ECW guys.. sandman.. dreamer.. Credible Sabu.. YES!!! Big Show?? WTF??

If ECw goes back to its roots.. just all out wars all the time.. I'll be dropping TNA ( w/ or W/ Raven) fairly quickly.. But if we have to endure more Foley-esque rants for 15 minutes ( like last night) then Ecw should remain dead...

.... and then those names left to get paid and a crappy deal with TNN killed the company.....

didn't hurt to have every relevant guy in the company and even bums like Justin Medicore and Mike Average all over the place killed the company....

I am taking a MAJOR defection like Kurt Angle being the sign that Vince is taking this thing seriously and ECW will be around for a bit!

Edge pinning Beulah was maybe the funniest moment in wrestling history :D

Not to mention the YOU CAN'T WRESTLE chants at Cena.... Wrestling is back... DIE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT !!! :hail:

So this show wasn't bery good until the end. I hope they get away from the smackdown crown and arena I can't believe RVD got booed.

I didn't even like the end... the only thing I liked on the TV was Sandman caning the sh!t out of the idiot Zombie gimmick Sci-Fi MADE them have on there... this ECW/Scii-Fi marriage is not going to be a good thing.... not to mention filming this show in front of Smackdown fans at 7pm ain't gonna cut it either..... that was WWECW crap which was pretty awful.... and Kurt Angle is hurt ALREADY :rant:

I didn't even like the end... the only thing I liked on the TV was Sandman caning the sh!t out of the idiot Zombie gimmick Sci-Fi MADE them have on there... this ECW/Scii-Fi marriage is not going to be a good thing.... not to mention filming this show in front of Smackdown fans at 7pm ain't gonna cut it either..... that was WWECW crap which was pretty awful.... and Kurt Angle is hurt ALREADY :rant:

Yeah I just read about the zombie it was originally supposed to be a alien. They are also going to introduce a Tarot reading Witch character which will probably bomb. The vampire might work but I think if they keep adding these type of characters it's going to turn into a cartoon like show. I am wondering if Vince and Jarett has a bet in place to see which show goes off the air first. I'm personally waiting for a ghost character I wonder how they pull that off.

Edited by sandman441

Yeah I just read about the zombie it was originally supposed to be a alien. They are also going to introduce a Tarot reading Witch character which will probably bomb. The vampire might work but I think if they keep adding these type of characters it's going to turn into a cartoon like show. I am wondering if Vince and Jarett has a bet in place to see which show goes off the air first. I'm personally waiting for a ghost character I wonder how they pull that off.

the only saving grace to this network stupidity is that if the gimmick of the idiot character coming out once a week and Sandman blasting each gimmick beating it to a bloody farooqing pulp with the cane each week....I will enjoy that !! :evil:

the only saving grace to this network stupidity is that if the gimmick of the idiot character coming out once a week and Sandman blasting each gimmick beating it to a bloody farooqing pulp with the cane each week....I will enjoy that !! :evil:

Yeah I did also. He is kind of like the guy who pulls people off the stage when they bomb.

It still wasn't great. Big Show pounding Tommy Dreamer without any foreign objects sucked.

And that blonde bimbo needs to go. What a waste.

And RVD can't even go over clean at the end. Why not?

The DX promos are idiotic. It's supposed to be an Ecw show. The WWE just won't allow it to be anything close to what it used to be. Guys like Cena have no business being there.

The only things I really liked was Sabu's match and the idiot Macho Man impersonator getting pounded by Sandman. :lol:

TNA will have Jim Cornette returning to run the operation Thursday. That will kick ass.

It still wasn't great. Big Show pounding Tommy Dreamer without any foreign objects sucked.

And that blonde bimbo needs to go. What a waste.

Can't disagree there... but it's nice to see Big Show with some FOCUS for once... and it's the start of a feud... they ain't got a PPV till December... they can build slow!!

And RVD can't even go over clean at the end. Why not?

The DX promos are idiotic. It's supposed to be an Ecw show. The WWE just won't allow it to be anything close to what it used to be. Guys like Cena have no business being there.

The only things I really liked was Sabu's match and the idiot Macho Man impersonator getting pounded by Sandman. :lol:

You know the PPV rule... go over the show before and lose on the PPV, but the worst kept secret in the world is that Edge is gonna be WWE Champ come 10:48 on Sunday Night

I liked everything tonight but the lame stripper bit... but at least they used a WRESTLER to get heel heat by covering her up.... something small of use came from that!!

Cena was only there to hype his Sabu match on Sunday.... I don't pay attention to commercials anyway... but did i hear Chris jericho's name tonight ??

TNA will have Jim Cornette returning to run the operation Thursday. That will kick ass.

Heh... go read the spoilers (and remember we get the TNA PPV's here).... the sh!t's flowing right back to the top in TNA.... Samoe Joe needs to kill Big Popping Steriods in SQUASH fashion ... and I don't care if you clear the locker room of X-Dvision guys to do it... but that walking pile of AIDS in Nash can NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT be allowed to beat Sabin, I don't care how much cheating he gets from Shelley :P

This too makes me laugh!!

PWInsider.com reports that Orton was indeed injured during an exchange with Kurt Angle, and when the camera was off of him after he tagged out during the tag match ECW main event, Lita was obviously helping him. He was rushed to a hospital via ambulance after the show to have his right arm checked out, and we'll have more on this as it develops.

Karma's a bitch ain't she Randy ??? :P