GDT: Toronto @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I won't miss?

Zidlicky's absolutely stupid decision making.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Two goal lead, 90 seconds remaining and you're going to punch, leaving the Leafs best scorer wide open?

Seriously. Veteran making rookie mistakes.

You know what I won't miss?

Zidlicky's absolutely stupid decision making.

Eh, sometimes this is what you get with an offensive-minded defenseman. There's a trade-off and I think Zids has been more than worth it.

Great game by Schneider. He wasn't tested that often but rose to the challenge when he had too. Schneider needs to get the next game too...looks like he's starting to get his groove back.

If not for McIntyre I think this game is like 7-2 Devils. Poor Zajac at this point it's got to be psychological. No reason he shouldn't be scoring 20 goals a year

Jagr was great...don't think he made it on the scoresheet though. Stephen Gionta had a good game as well

Ryder was almost invisible. Didn't see his ice time but he did almost nothing

AGAIN, it should've NEVER come to this. Typical of the dumbfvck Stevens/Deboer era. Not sure why Zidlicky was positioned where he was in the final 90 seconds but to give up a breakaway up 3-1 with 1:30 to go is unreal and never happens. This always happens. Most times we end up losing this game in OT/SO. Today we survived by the skin of our teeth

The Leafs are an absolute circus in their own end. A circus

Edited by '7'

Zidlicky is a moron!  When Henrique had the puck there in the final 15 seconds, he needs to just send that down.  Who cares if you ice it?!?!?!?!?!  One, there was only 15 seconds left.  Two, Pete still had his timeout.  This is what's so frustrating with this team!  Just get it out.  Don't be afraid to ice it! I realize Henrique in this case was in the neutral zone, but stickhandling there does you no good!  The brian farts on this team infuriate me sometimes!

Regardless, much needed win.

Zidlicky is a moron!  When Henrique had the puck there in the final 15 seconds, he needs to just send that down.  Who cares if you ice it?!?!?!?!?!  One, there was only 15 seconds left.  Two, Pete still had his timeout.  This is what's so frustrating with this team!  Just get it out.  Don't be afraid to ice it! I realize Henrique in this case was in the neutral zone, but stickhandling there does you no good!  The brian farts on this team infuriate me sometimes!

Regardless, much needed win.

It's the Jagr philosophy (Jagr is allowed to do it because he's a hockey immortal)

Have you ever seen Jagr just dump a puck in? No...he carries it, dangles, waits for a line change, tries to go 1 on 1. To him it's an offense to dump the puck in the zone

Trouble is EVERYONE on the Devils does this now. 20 seconds to go and holding a 3-2 lead? Nah let's not dump it out, let's just randomly swat it to an area where I think I see a Devils jersey (opposition intercepts, keeps cycle going)

Most times the devils are their own worst enemy when clearing the zone

Well we are 5 points behind Toronto, and they've lost 5 in a row.  Columbus is also struggling, Montreal is very inconsistent, and so is Washington.  In fact much of the Eastern Conference is inconsistent.

Edited by Mike Brown