Ladies Hockey Jerseys

Devilsdude530

The NHL has announced it will sell all sizes, pink versions of ever NHL jersey. Except the logo won't be sewn on.

I pose this to the distinguished, hardcore hockey fans that form the ladies of NJDevs.com: 1. Would you consider buying these, and 2. Do you think they insult female hockey fans?

I'd have to see them before I made a judgement. I don't like the fact that the logo is not sewed on and I would have to check the cut. Hurricanes sell a black lace up jersey that is very form fitting for the ladies- I don't like those. However, the pink doesn't offend me.

No, I would not consider a PINK jersey, i might consider a pink T-shirt, but never a jersey. Now if they made some more of the ladies jerseys (i.e. more form fitting), I'd definitely buy one.

I thought the ladies jerseys were to be form fitting? Weren't they introduced a year or two ago?

I wouldnt wear a pink jersey.. someone bought me a pink devs hat.. i was upset about it at first.. but since I own it.. I do wear it! But thats enough pink for me

I thought the ladies jerseys were to be form fitting? Weren't they introduced a year or two ago?

They were, but they produced so few that you can't ever find any now. Female members on another board noted that they hadn't found any ladies jerseys in a few years.

What's the point of having a jersey if it's form fitting? Buy a t-shirt. I want my hockey jersey to look like a hockey jersey not some sort of strange hockey shirt.

Some of us don't like looking like we are wearing tents though. It doesn't have to be tight tight, but without the large amount of surplus material would be nice.

I've though about getting a youth size (I think that is what size the River Rats Ice Mice wear), but the arms are way too short, and they're quite a bit tighter that I'd want.

Some of us don't like looking like we are wearing tents though. It doesn't have to be tight tight, but without the large amount of surplus material would be nice.

I've though about getting a youth size (I think that is what size the River Rats Ice Mice wear), but the arms are way too short, and they're quite a bit tighter that I'd want.

I understand and can deal with that. The HUrricanes' ones are tight, tight and redneck women with too much make-up and too much hanging out wear them. I guess it just turned me off.

I have a kids jersey my nephew gave me and I like the way it fits except for the sleeves so if they did something like that it would be ok.

I understand and can deal with that. The HUrricanes' ones are tight, tight and redneck women with too much make-up and too much hanging out wear them. I guess it just turned me off.

I have a kids jersey my nephew gave me and I like the way it fits except for the sleeves so if they did something like that it would be ok.

I just googled the ladies lace-up type jerseys, they are hideous!

And I guess you have to like a crap team ( :P ) to get a ladies jersey these days!

What exactly do you want pics of Rowdy? The pink jerseys? The skinny ladies jerseys? The hicksville slutty lace-up jerseys? Or the Ice Mice?

I am guessing it is not the Ice Mice.

None of the above methinks...he wants pics of the ladies that wear them! :evil:

If I had a jersey I post it....but sadly I am jersey-less :(

Different hockey, but how's this? hockey ladies

Ooh field hockey...nice.

A month or two ago I watched the last few minutes of one of those games. Damn losers all lay on the ground bawling.

I've seen pics of the Ice Mice. I believe Crasher and I noted their startling resemblance to jailbait. It was not a pleasurable experience.

Yah, and whether they are jailbait or not they all looked sticklike.

They had a man by the end of last season too. And they don't skate...that at least should be a pre-requisite.

They had a MAN?!?! Good thing I missed that!

Damn, Rowdy goes back nearly three years to give credit where credit is due! :hail:

EDIT: :rant:

Sammied again! :lol:

All I did was put "jailbait" into the search engine and let it do all the work. :dance:

I'd have to actually see the jersey. I saw a pink Philthy one that Lauren Hart wore while she sang the anthem. It didn't look too bad. Would I buy or wear one? More than likely no..