GDT ECF GAME 6: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. RANGERS

ZeroGravityFat

Eh, my favorite was his "sources". Come on, the Kovy thread was classic!!!

"My sources say a deal is imminent"

"My sources say 8 million a year for 8 years"

Forgot about that.

And after five games with the Rangers, Voros was going to be the best of Sean Avery and Randy McKay rolled into one.

If he doesn't at least show his face in here in the next couple of days, his cred is pretty much shot.

Oh believe me I agree with this. He gets to use the, "Were playing each other," excuse as to why he only showed up on these boards during this series but if he is gone now then all his credibility crumbles.

Edited by ben00rs

I feel like they should make a statue or those small Figurines from that scene lol (henrique scoring with richards, hank, kovi, poni, galiardi and all lol kinda like the mario lemieux statue, would be great

That would be amazing, but won't happen...

In reality, once Marty retires there should DEFINITELY be a statue of him somewhere outside of THE ROCK!

I don't know why McDonagh went down to block a shot. Oh wait, yes I do, that's exactly what the Rangers do, all the time, always.

Girardi thought that if the puck was going to come out of that scramble, it was going to come out on the left wing side, so he'd be right there to get it and clear it out.

qft

i love our jam there, 3 devils in front pounding it home.

3 rangers cooling their balls off on the ice :koolaid:

That would be amazing, but won't happen...

In reality, once Marty retires there should DEFINITELY be a statue of him somewhere outside of THE ROCK!

yes, yes, find one

not my idea but i want some sort of pyrotechniques firing out of the scoreboard, instead of the steam...like a flamethrower, we can do this.

Edited by lazer

I dont really dislike the Ranger players, but the fans & media made hay out of that series for 18 years. Now they have that taste in their own mouths.

And the Queen is dead. 25-30 in playoffs, with a 3-8 record in OT.

The future may tell a different story but for now.....Marty's better !

I dont really dislike the Ranger players

I agree with this. Even Lundqvist, I don't hate. I don't think he gave himself the "King" nickname. I'd even like a lot of Ranger players if they wore another uniform. I do hate their coach though. And their media. And that hag Linda Cohn. And the majority of their fans.

I agree with this. Even Lundqvist, I don't hate. I don't think he gave himself the "King" nickname. I'd even like a lot of Ranger players if they wore another uniform. I do hate their coach though. And their media. And that hag Linda Cohn. And the majority of their fans.

He has said some insulting things to the Devils. But he's a good guy it seems. Truth is as much as I hate the Rags organization, I have more respect for any hockey player than I do for even players on my favorite teams in other sports. #theresjustsomethingabouthockey

EDIT: That doesn't include guys like Sean Avery and Zac Rinaldo - but they ain't true hockey players anyways.

Edited by ben00rs

Just got back from the North Fork, what'd I miss? HAHA! Good thing I remembered to DVR the game. About to watch the epicness. If it wasn't the worry about the traffic, I would have been leaving Saturday morning instead of Friday afternoon. Was following the game on my phone. This is huge, beating down the Flyers AND the Rangers, shutting up the naysayers, the analysts who would just about write us off and a big fvuck you to the league and the media who were hoping for a NY/LA cup final. WE'RE GOING TO THE CUP FINALS!

Just got back from the North Fork, what'd I miss? HAHA! Good thing I remembered to DVR the game. About to watch the epicness. If it wasn't the worry about the traffic, I would have been leaving Saturday morning instead of Friday afternoon. Was following the game on my phone. This is huge, beating down the Flyers AND the Rangers, shutting up the naysayers, the analysts who would just about write us off and a big fvuck you to the league and the media who were hoping for a NY/LA cup final. WE'RE GOING TO THE CUP FINALS!

Pay extra special attention at around 40 seconds left in regulation. Doc says, "Koval-Suck" instead of Kovalchuk. Oh I laughed so hard... You just can't make that crap up!

Pay extra special attention at around 40 seconds left in regulation. Doc says, "Koval-Suck" instead of Kovalchuk. Oh I laughed so hard... You just can't make that crap up!

You're obsessed...

You still upset that A. Kovalchuk is a Devil period and B. He has had a kick ass year as a Devil?

You are masquerading as a Devils "fan", but you are rooting for the Kings...

Of all the things to relive about the game, you bring up the Doc mis-speak. How pissed were you when Henrique slammed the winner in the net?!?

Edited by ThreeCups

You're obsessed...

You still upset that A. Kovalchuk is a Devil period and B. He has had a kick ass year as a Devil?

You are masquerading as a Devils "fan", but you are rooting for the Kings...

Of all the things to relive about the game, you bring up the Doc mis-speak. How pissed were you when Henrique slammed the winner in the net?!?

Less pissed because Kovy didn't score it, but more pissed because Kovy was highly involved in the play.