GDT NJ Devils vs Carolina canes

caron14

UncleAlbert - I need a clock like the one in your signature.

actually - I really dont... I'm a little impatient...

UncleAlbert - I need a clock like the one in your signature.

actually - I really dont... I'm a little impatient...

This team is really frustrating me, but I'm loyal and I will not spew any hatred or negativity. But we do need to start winning pronto. Git R done. We can do this... LGD

per TG 

Talked to Johan Hedberg today NHL wanting to reduce length of pads above the knee and to make knee pads more conforming and less bulky.

what a GREAT idea Moose! not as if 97% of the goals goes through your 5 hole, why not make it even bigger !

per TG

Talked to Johan Hedberg today NHL wanting to reduce length of pads above the knee and to make knee pads more conforming and less bulky.

what a GREAT idea Moose! not as if 97% of the goals goes through your 5 hole, why not make it even bigger !

shortening the length of the pads wouldn't make his 5hole bigger. Just saying, also it works in favor of our goalies. They wear smaller pads than the majority of the league. Queen would be effed. Agree with everything moose said.

shortening the length of the pads wouldn't make his 5hole bigger. Just saying, also it works in favor of our goalies. They wear smaller pads than the majority of the league. Queen would be effed. Agree with everything moose said.

Yeah he would be. His goals against would go up by at least 1.5. Someone posted a photo of the king with no rings posing with his chest protector and there was a good 3 inches of padding arched above his shoulders. Freaking pathetic.

i think his pads are literally the same size as Bishop's and Bishop has a good 6 inches on him

Edited by jagknife

that was a joke by the way lol

Yeah he would be. His goals against would go up by at least 1.5. Someone posted a photo of the king with no rings posing with his chest protector and there was a good 3 inches of padding arched above his shoulders. Freaking pathetic.

i think his pads are literally the same size as Bishop's and Bishop has a good 6 inches on him

Same with his leg pads. Players like lundqvist purposely wear big pads so when they go into the butterfly the pads close of the 5 hole completely. It's kind of the round about way of them getting rid of thigh boards a while back. giguere used them so when he went into the butterfly it would cover his 5 hole. Shortening the length wouldn't effect goalies like Broduer and moose but it effect many goalies around the league.

that was a joke by the way lol

With all the hate moose has been getting around here (me included) it would surprise me that someone would say that. Moose could deff use some jumbo pads though haha. But yeah in Mooses case, shortening the length of his pads wouldn't effect him