#1 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Posted Image

My personal response to the bush-league tactics of the Panthers.

#2 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

:dance:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#3 StormJosh

StormJosh

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

It should be said that the florida panthers fans are among the best in the league. They are polite, passionate, and really proud of their team for pushing us to within a goal of elimination. if they won game seven I would have jumped on their bandwagon.

#4 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,270 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

It should be said that the florida panthers fans are among the best in the league. They are polite, passionate, and really proud of their team for pushing us to within a goal of elimination. if they won game seven I would have jumped on their bandwagon.

Woah woah...that's not allowed here. Every organization and fanbase of that organization that the Devils play have to be idiots, obnoxious, rude, bush league, disgusting, trailer trash, etc. Take that back now won't you.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#5 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

That link doesn't bother me.It's a business

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#6 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 16,019 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Awesome.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#7 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

regardless, I like ours. Theirs looked like one of their players was tea-baggin one of ours!

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#8 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,597 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

We should seriously act like we've been here before, stop worrying about the Panthers and pretend like we have to face the Flyers now.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#9 mxm262

mxm262

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

It should be said that the florida panthers fans are among the best in the league.

Agree, sat next to a family of them at one of the games at the Rock this year and we had great hockey talk. No BS machismo.

Had a great experience in Chicago a few years back too. Kept thinking it odd to have not heard one obscenity the entire time (and I was in the nosebleeds)

#10 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,870 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

We should seriously act like we've been here before, stop worrying about the Panthers and pretend like we have to face the Flyers now.

I don't think anyone's worried about the Panthers or calling their fans names like dr said earlier. All that was posted in this thread was one cute picture by the op playing off of something the Panthers' marketing department did after Game 5, that's it.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#11 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,488 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

Dude is it exhausting being the arbiter of ALL things message board.

Posted Image

Seriously -- think about it BEFORE you hit Add Reply -- is it really necessary for YOU to post yet another chiding post to your fellow fans and message boarders? It's just such a bad habit you've got going on and you really are relentless with it...

I'm here for the party

#12 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Posted Image

Seriously -- think about it BEFORE you hit Add Reply -- is it really necessary for YOU to post yet another chiding post to your fellow fans and message boarders? It's just such a bad habit you've got going on and you really are relentless with it...

LOL and so true.

815631765.gif

#13 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,597 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:32 PM

Enough of this. I have been chased around this message board and personally insulted by you for 2 years now and I'm tired of it. I was stupid and probably should have just hit "ignore" from the beginning but have not. I have not ever responded to all your negative posts against me but you relentlessly attack with one or so other poster ganging up. My posts are hardly ever "chiding" and I have never claimed to be more than an average poster but everyone once in a while i'll do a post like this because it's my opinion on the post and its a kind of post that many posters on here have and will make about a whole range of topics. But you have singled me out and have chosen to repeatedly call me out on the boards rather than PM me like a mature adult and let me know your issue. So I'm not going to PM this either.

Also, its your posts that are always chiding and completely condescending - addressing me like "little Ben00rs guy" or after another poster says something negative about me, you'll jump in with a clapping smiley.

Not only that while I stick to the content of what's being posted, you personally insult. Early on, I tried to be nice and diplomatic with you but you always came after me.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#14 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,488 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

Posted Image

Honesty, I don't think you give my posts more than a cursory glance most of the time, and I'm fine with that. You have lots of good things to say and I missed you while you were quiet.
That doesn't change the fact you chide like the little old lady I am. I get to, I've earned it.

I'm here for the party

#15 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

That link doesn't bother me.It's a business

Well I agree with this at least. It's all business. And all the Panthers fans I've interacted with have been friendly and polite.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#16 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

jump in with a clapping smiley.

Posted Image