Mystery Pucks Return!

OfficialDL

• 4 weeks later...

You should be able to walk in at 5:30-6:00 and get one. It is a work day for a lot of people and they won't be able to come as early to wait like the one on 3/20 which was a Saturday.

Did really good last year. My wife and I got Parise, Langenbrunner, Rolston and Clarkson. This year Mottau, Leblond and friends gave me Zubrus and Greene. Friday will be a crap shoot......LOL

You should be able to walk in at 5:30-6:00 and get one. It is a work day for a lot of people and they won't be able to come as early to wait like the one on 3/20 which was a Saturday.

Actually it's Good Friday so some folks may get paroled from work early.

I'm hoping for it... :pray:

Actually it's Good Friday so some folks may get paroled from work early.

I'm hoping for it... :pray:

LOL true, I just want to get out of the office a bit early just to get out. It will be a beautiful day, there's a Devils game...Doesn't get any better than that.

Still think getting there by 5 will be no problem though.

Last year my girlfriend and I got White and Havelid:(

This year earlier against buffalo I got Danis:( (good guy, just that I think the mascot's autograph is better than his)

Last time vs. St. Louis we got Rolston and Brodeur which was much better. Hoping to get either Langenbrunner, Elias, or Kovalchuk!