GDT: New Jersey Devils Vs Boston Bruins 7:00 PM ET

Devils01

They have owned majority of the play they have the better chances compared to Boston. No luck getting it behind the net. This isn't it foe the season if they can put two or three games with this play together and win. We can take seventh or eighth at the end if we play this way bur actually put it behind the goalie

blah blah blah bad luck blah blah blah.

fvck god. Because I have been seeing teams ring up lucky faggotry goals on us for the better part of two months yet here we are outEVERYTHING the bruins and we can't get a fvcking break.

and that's it. The devils will not see the top 8 for the rest of the season

congrats Islanders on making the playoffs. They are a much better team than we are

Edited by '7'

They have owned majority of the play they have the better chances compared to Boston. No luck getting it behind the net. This isn't it foe the season if they can put two or three games with this play together and win. We can take seventh or eighth at the end if we play this way bur actually put it behind the goalie

Boston put together better chances in that 90 second sequence than we had in the game.   Don't get confused by shots that have no chance of going in. They have no offense and Boston had very little to worry about after the goal.

No penalty, no hand pass called, no puck luck. Devils can't buy a win.

Best loss of the year. High hopes for this team's finish to the season.

How many times have we said that this year?

Frustrating and depressing. IDK what's gotten into this team. It's like it is retribution for last years amazing playoff run. Hope for the best this weekend

Idk why the coach just doesnt leave tje cbgb line together for the whole game. Every time i watch that lines always in the offensive zone. They need to get some offensive help in the offseason, and as.much as i like clarkson trade him while his value is somewhat high

Boston put together better chances in that 90 second sequence than we had in the game.   Don't get confused by shots that have no chance of going in. They have no offense and Boston had very little to worry about after the goal.

They did have two post shots that didn't even count as shots on goal, and 'some' chances.  Maybe not as many as 40 SOG suggest, but if they had ****ing forwards that could score they would be higher quality shots, and goals.

Best loss of the year. High hopes for this team's finish to the season.

Amen. Although, it isn't an effort thing with this team. Never has. They've had some good losses this season. They can't generate power plays, and they just can't finish. I am optimistic as they come on this board, but I felt it was done after the Jagr goal. Just feels like it's that kind of year. Amazing, how they have been so bad for so long and still are right in it.

If the fvcking Flyers end up ahead of the Devils and Debour isn't fired I'm going to fvcking break something.

You don't have 19 points your first 12 games and then 20 your next 20+ games.

Bullsh!t someone or something needs to be CHANGED!!!!!