I am grateful for Lou

Marshall

In terms of utility, these jerseys are terrible. Depending on which way your teammate is facing, you'll be looking for either a dark (blue) or a light (yellow) target. If they stuck with either the front or back color scheme, they'd be fine. But having both ... yeesh.

Why the hell did they have to close caption the picture of the buffalo with "BUFFALO"?  Why not put "SABRES" under the sabres while they were at it?

What's sad is, I've seen worse overall.  This ain't the bottom of the barrel.

When the Devils current jerseys came out they lookes very "90's" and extreme I gues for lack of a better word. 20+ years later they haven't changed and that's why they look classic nowadays.

I think the longer you let a design stay the more vintage it becomes and I think that's a mindset that Lou must have taken with him from working with the Yankees.

Instead a lot of teams want to make a new jersey every 5 years or so and add a third jersey ever couple of years and when you do that you end up with this disgusting Buffalo jersey.

It's gotta be close.  These are truly awful.  

Really does make you appreciate the Devils' classic, clean look that hasn't changed in decades.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Why the hell did they have to close caption the picture of the buffalo with "BUFFALO"?  Why not put "SABRES" under the sabres while they were at it?

I can't think of one worse at the moment other than the Mooterus jersey I suppose.

eh, I wish someone would have forced the Blues to wear those jerseys with the trumpets on them... Piss off Keenan :giggle:

Does anyone know when that game was supposed to be?? I just realized that if it was late enough in the season, Gretzky would have worn both the Burger King jersey and this IN THE SAME SEASON!! We were so close to a legendary piece of trivia!!

st-louis-blues-third-jersey.jpeg