HF Boards

Blown01NJ

I was cited 10 points or whatever for referring to Lundqvist as 'Queen'. I lose several features there for 30 days. What a joke.

In the Devils section or Rags section? I post there hardly at all, but I do know they are tough on flame baiters. If it was in the Devils section, thats just stupid.

most of those posters are smartasses especially on the main board. you cant start a topic without be flamed because it was "already discussed weeks ago"

the devils board there is fairly good though. today the canucks board was a mess, more than 10 threads repeating the phalsson trade

Dear SterioDesign,

You have received an infraction at HFBoards.

Reason: Trolling

-------

Since you still cannot grasp the concept of trolling, you are now at 20 points (which is a ban).

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

lol im always getting infractions for trolling or flamming but im always amaze on how little it really takes to get an infraction

i think this was the worst one...

Dear SterioDesign,

You have received an infraction at HFBoards.

Reason: Flaming

-------

All fine and well until "you can all shutup now".

-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?p=43320137

Quote:

Aaaaalllllright folk! It was fun and all.... Really was but you can all shutup now

i mean.... COME ON, thats ridiculous

I was cited 10 points or whatever for referring to Lundqvist as 'Queen'. I lose several features there for 30 days. What a joke.

those clowns have no tolerance for anything in the guise of being "fair to all" and "neutral" I read their boards once in a while to see if anyone puts up goofy pics or actually makes an intelligent post but I don't think I'd ever sign up for a profile there. I'd never have anything "neutral" or "professional" to say when it comes to the ranjerks, Phailures or Pinheads. God forbid we hurt some ranger fan's feelings :evilcry:

(if they don't like what someone says, just ignore - like we do with the forest :giggle:)

Edited by Legion15

Yeah HF is a board for all 30 teams, so if you flame on another team's board you're gonna get flagged plain and simple, I really don't see your beef since you said it in the Rangers folder. You can accuse HF of being uber-moderated but common sense says if I registered on a Rangers board and start calling Lundqvist the Queen I'll get banned or suspended so fast it'd make your head spin. I've posted on HF on and off and never been infracted once (unlike a Mets board I once posted on where I was permabanned for using the term 'buttbuddy', which got invented here lol), it's not that hard to keep your nose out of trouble if you only stick to the Devils board and use common sense.

I don't get why there has to be a rivalry between the boards just because they're different. They're more moderated and literally talk about almost every subject, while this place is more loosely moderated and more or less sticks to just hockey, football/baseball and occasionally movies (not to mention the politics forum with the same ten people and the same ten arguments).

Edited by NJDevs4978

If you're going to call people retards on the Rangers forum with a Devils avatar, expect it. They are very strict over there, but you have to be respectful. If you noticed, not one of my posts was flagged nor was I given an infraction.

If you want to say that stuff on the Devils forum, it would probably be fine. The mods for the Rangers are little more strict, especially during Devils/Rangers games.

And the main board is a joke. It's best to just stay away from there in general.

Edited by cj241

uhm. any use of the R word or another version of it using clarksons name is something worth a ban for. unless your describing somebody that has a mental disability there is no need to use it.

this being said, i got 5 points for referring to lundq has "The Mattress King" ( in rangers board)

Shut up retard.