Razorbacks

Jimmy Leeds

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, the BCS suckathon has got to die. Its funny. Auburn got slighted in 2004. They were undefeated and didnt play in the title game. The Commish of the SEC then suggested the plus one model, which essentially made a 4 team playoff. The Big Ten led (and always leads the charge against playoff supporters) the charge against. Since then, the SEC has won six straight BCS titles. This year's a foregone conclusion.

Two teams from the same division, not even just the same conference, playing for the national title or 4 weeks of amazing playoff games. High school, division II, cfl, nfl, division III, JUCO, all have playoffs.

I love college football, but I'm beginning to hate some parts so intensely that it taints the game.

• 4 months later...

Sickening. Basically he was srewing around with a former student he then hired. He gets into a motorcycle accident and tries to keep her out of it but she is reported in the police report as she must be.

He then tells the school about the accident, obviously because he is hurt pretty good, but tells his bosses, AD Long, that he was alone. He also says this at a press conference.

He then gets tipped off that the police report is about to be released.....that's when he comes clean to his boss.

The school is bigger then a coach, and they had to do what they did........but the guy is obviously a better coach then person.

This tremendously hurts the program, IMO.

Sickening. Basically he was srewing around with a former student he then hired. He gets into a motorcycle accident and tries to keep her out of it but she is reported in the police report as she must be.

He then tells the school about the accident, obviously because he is hurt pretty good, but tells his bosses, AD Long, that he was alone. He also says this at a press conference.

He then gets tipped off that the police report is about to be released.....that's when he comes clean to his boss.

The school is bigger then a coach, and they had to do what they did........but the guy is obviously a better coach then person.

This tremendously hurts the program, IMO.

Good tweet I heard about (don't know whose), "maybe he can return to the Falcons and fulfill the rest of his contract."

Didn't think there was a bigger slimeball than Nick "Satan" Saban. Apparently I was wrong.