New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dude, Tri wins it with a more innate use of pedantry. Engaging in dry irrelevant banter in which you must google facts to keep up IS a good way to learn though.

I find this thread to be shallow and pedantic.

Ah, I thought he was just going for, you know, the game? I played that sh!t when I was like 3 years old probably 300 times a day. Hungry hungry hip-PO!

well homer simpson probably said it at the same time that you were 3 years old. (this is not meant as an insult, merely incredulousness at myself for expecting people to get a 17 year old television reference).

if this goes on for a third day i know someone's going to pull a rupert pupkin from the king of comedy on mr. richard bloch. hell, i'm about to. i've got kovalchuk and lou and NHLPA lawyer cutouts in the basement and am holding my own personal arbitration hearing.

Edited by Triumph

Who's winning?

kovalchuk has just kind of said 'this is team'. lou is silent. the NHLPA lawyer is being played by a cutout of al pacino from and justice for all who keeps yelling about the court being out of order - he's not getting anywhere. i don't think this is a good sign.

kovalchuk has just kind of said 'this is team'. lou is silent. the NHLPA lawyer is being played by a cutout of al pacino from and justice for all who keeps yelling about the court being out of order - he's not getting anywhere. i don't think this is a good sign.

What a disaster. I think it's time to blow up the AC unit of your house so that we can get the proceedings to be delayed a few days and get our pieces back in order.

What a disaster. I think it's time to blow up the AC unit of your house so that we can get the proceedings to be delayed a few days and get our pieces back in order.

haha, unfortunately i haven't actually seen that movie, so if it's a reference, it's over my head. that's what i deserve, i suppose.

also my cutout of jack nicholson from a few good men keeps saying that you're goddamn right he ordered the code red, and that apparently we need him on that wall.

Ah, but Lou has a secret weapon: the Chewbaca Defense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhvAs5GsMPw