The College Football Thread

LOTCB

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Woe is me, my poor Wolverines. :saddevil: I see sweeping drastic changes in the very near future! wow.

Looks like I gotta ride the Scarlet Knights to the promised land this year!

MAN did Henne just throw away his NFL career!?! I know the INTs were tipped & all, but he did not lead the team back either.

And poor Hart. Looks like the Big East has the Heisman race lead too.

Rice Rice baby. untitledkh0.jpg

Edited by Masked Fan

"someone broke into my car. I had two tickets to the michigan/notre dame game, sigh....and now I have four"

To be fair, Michigan is improving. They lost to a team in a lower Confence two weeks ago and lost to a D-IA team last week. This week, they get to lose to a national power. If they keep improving like this, they'll be in fine position to win in their fourth game of the season! :boogie:

To be fair, Michigan is improving. They lost to a team in a lower Confence two weeks ago and lost to a D-IA team last week. This week, they get to lose to a national power. If they keep improving like this, they'll be in fine position to win in their fourth game of the season! :boogie:

Edited by TrentonDevils

Why just one college football thread? I see there is more than one NFL thread. I personally want more than one RU thread -- why not a game day thread?

Wow, dumping on PK? What a jackass. You remind me of that "The Yankees always choke in August" guy from the Yankee thread., And she is right. College football >>>>> the NFL. There were nearly 30 college football games on TV Saturday (just Saturday!). This was a big TV week for the NFL with 7 games. The only thing the NFL has over college is a playoff system.

At least Notre Dame is rebuilding this year. 2-3 years from now this team will win the national championship. Michigan doesnt have an excuse. Seinor QB, Seinor HB, both were heisman contenders. With a great offensive line. Notre Dame has a Freshman backfield of Jimmy Claussen and Amado Allen.

Ohh yeah, College Football live is saying Chad Henne is out for this week.

At least Notre Dame is rebuilding this year. 2-3 years from now this team will win the national championship. Michigan doesnt have an excuse. Seinor QB, Seinor HB, both were heisman contenders. With a great offensive line. Notre Dame has a Freshman backfield of Jimmy Claussen and Amado Allen.

Ohh yeah, College Football live is saying Chad Henne is out for this week.

Wow, dumping on PK? What a jackass. You remind me of that "The Yankees always choke in August" guy from the Yankee thread., And she is right. College football >>>>> the NFL. There were nearly 30 college football games on TV Saturday (just Saturday!). This was a big TV week for the NFL with 7 games. The only thing the NFL has over college is a playoff system.

I am not arguing what is "more popular" (although the next time an NFL game has an attendance north of 100,000 let me know) I am arguing which is better. College is so much better than the NFL it is not even funny. You really don't want to bring up competitive games. I mean Sunday afternoon I got to see New England 38 Jets 14 and Minnesota 24 Atlanta 3. Not to mention the NFL's showcase Thursday game that featured a nailbiting 31 point victory by the Colts. Is McDonalds more popular than say Shake Shack? Sure. But there is no contest on who makes a better burger.

You're both wrong, the NFL is bigger than College Football its not even funny, check the ratings man...

It doesnt matter if there are 30 games on Saturday when only 5 of them are competitive. and dont get me wrong, I love College ball, but the NFL is an unstoppable behemoth in this country, and is the most popular sport by far. So this is a silly thing to argue, because its a well known fact.