NFL Week 11!

CRASHER

A lot of good free agent receivers and running backs out there, although I don't know the Jets cap situation. WR free agents include Jennings, Wallace, Bowe. RBs include Felix Jones. I'd love one of these guys on Dolphins.

My point was that they could have done the same thing this year, but did not.

So why would there be an expectation they would do it this year, when Ryan boasted after game one this year that this was the best Jets team he ever had to coach. The problem the Jets have is that Satan Holmes has a really bad contract they apparently can't shake.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why would there be an expectation they would do it this year, when Ryan boasted after game one this year that this was the best Jets team he ever had to coach. The problem the Jets have is that Satan Holmes has a really bad contract they apparently can't shake.

Haven't we all learned to ignore Ryan's bluster, notwithstanding whether you believe he's a good or bad coach.

If whoever is in charge of your front office is worth their salt, adjustments are made from season to season based on who's available.

Since I hate the Jets, I hope they don't listen to me, but nothing will improve until Sporano is no longer the O-coordinator.

So why would there be an expectation they would do it this year, when Ryan boasted after game one this year that this was the best Jets team he ever had to coach. The problem the Jets have is that Satan Holmes has a really bad contract they apparently can't shake

While I hope he remains the GM for personal reasons, I can't see Tannenbaum being around to rebuild this team. If the knock on the team is "no depth at X" where X is most of the Jets' skill positions, that's all on the GM and his evaluation of his second-line guys. If anyone's head rolls for this team, I'll bet it's Tannenbaum, and then the new GM will probably go out and get some players he can use/restock.

I think Ryan has the makings to be a good head coach, I really do, but he has to stop acting like a coordinator. His problem is he is not evolving...he is starting to become a characiture and a bit of a clown, especially with the blustering. He needs to become Rex 2.0, but it is not happening...all he has to do is tone it down, and let his team play like a winner before yapping away.

A lot of good free agent receivers and running backs out there, although I don't know the Jets cap situation. WR free agents include Jennings, Wallace, Bowe. RBs include Felix Jones. I'd love one of these guys on Dolphins.

Good luck with that :rofl:

Jones would be on the injury list and questionable simply from signing his contract :P

I can see Jennings in Miami though.....

Alex Smith and the Jets actually seem to make a lot of sense. I could see that happening.

Good luck with that :rofl:

Jones would be on the injury list and questionable simply from signing his contract :P

I can see Jennings in Miami though.....

. I'd take Jennings in a heartbeat. But I want The Newsman. Give me Mike Wallace. I'd love to see a Tannehill to Wallace connection for the next 10 years.

I'd take Jennings in a heartbeat. But I want The Newsman. Give me Mike Wallace. I'd love to see a Tannehill to Wallace connection for the next 10 years.

Jennings is pretty much gone from GB, he knows your coach and he'd be an excellent mentor for your young guys and the perfect guy to stretch the field with

I'd be worried about taking a guy the Steelers purge...look how Plaxico worked out....a few great years then he literally shot himself in the foot....errr...leg.....

Jennings is pretty much gone from GB, he knows your coach and he'd be an excellent mentor for your young guys and the perfect guy to stretch the field with

I'd be worried about taking a guy the Steelers purge...look how Plaxico worked out....a few great years then he literally shot himself in the foot....errr...leg.....

. Trust me Crash- I'd sign for Jennings right now. He'd be a great fit- knows Philbin and Sherman, knows the offense, and would be a great target for our young QB. Good point on guys the Steelers let go, they seem to usually make the right decision on who to keep. But I'd be happy with Jennings or Wallace, I won't complain at all if we land either. I used to be high on Bowe, but he drops too many passes and I don't get the idea he has the best attitude. Edited by MadDog2020