We signed Krys Barch for 2 years

grcenter47

I was kind of thinking this when we first re-signed them, but...

...is it possible our playoff juggernaut of a fourth line is actually going to be our regular-season third line this year?

Interesting theory, albeit a little scary.

Lets hope and pray he is on a 2 way like Cam. I think with Bernier, Carter and Gionta in there we are very satisfied with our 4th line. Only thing i am thinking is if Bernier is moved up to 3rd line to fill Ponikarovsky's role, and Barch/Janssen take that 12th fwd spot. The 2nd yr is ridiculous

Isn't he like 28 years old?

Shouldn't we be getting younger prospects over in Albany? And ones with actual fvcking talent...

Sestito is fine for Albany. You can't just throw a bunch of prospects together and say 'play hockey'. You need to have veteran presence there, too. That's why Gionta was there for so many years.

As for Barch. :noclue: Seems we got rid of Boulton so we could sign Boulton.

I was kind of thinking this when we first re-signed them, but...

...is it possible our playoff juggernaut of a fourth line is actually going to be our regular-season third line this year?

Hmm that would be interesting.

kovalchuk-zajac-zubrus

elias-henrique-clarkson

bernier-josefson-carter

janssen-barch-gionta

:evilcry:

I normally like to reserve judgement on Lou's moves until the end of the summer, but man I am starting to get nervous. The past week has been an absolute nightmare in terms of signings / losses. It really cannot have gone any worse than it has, and I'm starting to question if Lou has finally lost it.

Fwiw, TFP is basically Єklund (2.3% accurate) like accurate. This isn't being reported anywhere else yet.

This. I'll wait until I see this reported else where before I believe it.

Also if he has a 2 way then I'm fine with this. They need some toughness down in Albany too.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Guys, don't worry, uncle Lou has a foolproof plan B. I am currently in negotiations to join the Devils this fall as a replacement for ZP. I am a little rusty--haven't played in 21 years--but it'll all come back I am sure. We feel confident that I will be able to replace some percentage of ZP's production (probably in the neighborhood of zero percent). Right now I am looking for 7years/$50mil but they are only offering 6years/$38 mil. It isn't about the money, but I just gotta be paid more before I accept this contract; I mean I love the Devils and all, but a guy's gotta eat, right?

Anyway, no worries. I am looking forward to being with Devils for a long time, so look for me in a Devils sweater this fall! I will probably be in the upper decks.......