GDT New Jersey Devils at Sabres

ZeroGravityFat

Sharp. The added rest is making a world of difference for Brodeur. He's not flopping, flailing or over committing. Looks to be keeping him fresh both menatally and physically. Makes you wonder what would have happened years ago (if you believe he was "worn out", that is) if this is indeed what's helping him stay fresh.

Edited by SJP20

It is there but very subtle. An example would be they show a million replays at multiple angles of every little play the opposition makes and just one or two replays when the devils score.

i dont think so, i feel like people on here are looking for the biased opinions. if its that subtle, does it really matter?

they were praising nj's hustle in the 1st

Ideally he would...but this is a fourth game in six nights and we already use up our top forwards as it is with the PK-PP-even strength time.

Come to think of it I haven't noticed him much in the second period, so either he has been benched or it's just cause he hasn't done anything stupid in the last five minutes.

I know the last thing our top two lines need is more ice time, but it has to be established that lazy, stupid penalties are unacceptable. And you're right, it did look like Carter missed a shift, but it wasn't his first shift following the penalty. He had a shift that started at 18:13 left in the second, but it looked like later in the period Carter sat for Henrique on one shift.

Edit: Lol, not noticing Carter is the best we can hope for tonight I think. He made up for the not doing anything stupid for five minutes with a bad check from behind that the refs let go.

Edited by devils26

It is there but very subtle. An example would be they show a million replays at multiple angles of every little play the opposition makes and just one or two replays when the devils score.

well maybe usually but listen to them now, they keep talking about the kids and Brodeur being awesome...

i think your just looking into it a liiiiittle too much, we all seen WAY WORST homers announcers than right now

I think everyone realizes that Cam is awful when it comes to actually playing hockey. So awful, in fact, that there is really nothing to talk about since everyone agrees.

Then why does it seem like people seem to love him so much?

You can say the same things about Oliwa as you can say about cam. Hell I would even say oliwa was better since he actually put a few in the net yet I have seen in my years going to games more cam jerseys than I have ever seen oliwa jerseys.

Cam is pretty much the Happy Gilmore of the Devils.

Is that net regulation size or what?

Then why does it seem like people seem to love him so much?

You can say the same things about Oliwa as you can say about cam. Hell I would even say oliwa was better since he actually put a few in the net yet I have seen in my years going to games more cam jerseys than I have ever seen oliwa jerseys.

I was talking more about people on this board agreeing that Cam is awful. I agree with not understanding all the Janssen jerseys at games, but maybe people just like him because he interacts with fans so well.

I heard they had to amputate his lower body . All of it.

Oh man, now how is he gonna kick the puck?! Terrible news. First Zajac's achilles, then Josefson's clavicle, and now this. I hear they're gonna use just Zubrus's torso on the PP though. Now we'll finally have a body in front...or at least half of one.