Allllllllll by myselffffffffff

Weekes Head

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sammy, maybe RD was thinking of Celine Dion's version of alllllllll by myselfffffff!!!!!!!!!!1111 and not Eric Carmen. Ever think of that? She IS da best singerrr in de world!!!!!!!

Oh dear lord, when I had to get an MRI done a few weeks ago the technician told me I had the choice of listening to 'classic music' or some 'best of' cd...I picked the best of cd....

....and...

....it was.....

.....a Celine Dion best of cd. I thought my ears were going to explode.

I nearly cried. :evilcry: <-- me.

Hey Sammy, maybe RD was thinking of Celine Dion's version of alllllllll by myselfffffff!!!!!!!!!!1111 and not Eric Carmen. Ever think of that? She IS da best singerrr in de world!!!!!!!

I thought of that, but then thought of how awful her version was and how no self respecting music fan would ever think of that song before Eric Carmen's version. :)

ryder.jpg

Aww shucks... -WR

WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME?!??!? WHYYYYYYY?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

I swear, when I go to bed tonight Winona is going to haunt my dreams. I'm probably gonna dream of her stealing all my stuff, or something.

DAMN YOU WINONA, DAMNNNNNN YOU!!!!!

Oh dear lord, when I had to get an MRI done a few weeks ago the technician told me I had the choice of listening to 'classic music' or some 'best of' cd...I picked the best of cd....

You poor thing!

BTW Sammy, Eric CarTman sang All by Myself :rofl: Get your artists right!

Winona Forever! Or should I say Wino forever, I love Johnny Depp

It's 3:15 AM. Do you know where your RD is?

...man I'm cheesy. And it's more like 3:30. Blast.

"I'm all by myself..."

Maybe we could re-start this whole thread and add confusion on top of confusion. And of course get sidetracked and talk about Winona.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.