GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ NJD

Steven M.

SABRES (17-15-3) at DEVILS (19-15-1) @ 7:00PM EST

TV: MSG-B, MSG PLUS

Last 10: Buffalo 4-4-2; New Jersey 7-3-0

My GDT Record: 1-0

(3-2 OT Win @ Toronto :cheers: )

Hoping for the boys to get back on track tonight as I will be in the house with my buddy who is a Sabres fan! We absolutely need these points as Buffalo is only two points back, and we currently occupy the 7th seed with 39 points, as many as Winnipeg and Ottawa both have.

We get everyone's favorite Swede back tonight!

tumblr_luix3sBQY11qiupz5o1_500.jpg

Tallinder might play? look for updates through the day... he did not practice with the team yesterday.

Hoping to see more of this:

387920_10151003012330014_701540013_22275671_207308983_n.jpg

Hoping to see a rebound game from this man:

njd_81206.jpg

He seemed to take the last one pretty hard and shouldered much of the blame. Here's to hoping he has a bounce back game.

NO shorties, NO blown leads. JUST WIN!!

From the looks of it on both TicketMaster and the high prices tix have been going for on StubHub, I'd say this will be at least 16,000 attendance.. I'm very surprised to be honest

this game was heavily marketed and a popular boyscout night

LGD

my wife and kid will be there, I'm mr mom 2night someone hit miller and freak him out lol

From the looks of it on both TicketMaster and the high prices tix have been going for on StubHub, I'd say this will be at least 16,000 attendance.. I'm very surprised to be honest

A lot of people probably still home on leave / vacation for the holidays like myself, kids home from college, and I bet a lotta people received tix to this one for Xmas

All the more reason to have the roof rocking and the Devils pull the win out. Especially against the Pens. That would be a good thing for the team itself.