GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ NJD

Steven M.

From the looks of it on both TicketMaster and the high prices tix have been going for on StubHub, I'd say this will be at least 16,000 attendance.. I'm very surprised to be honest

Why would you be surprised? We always have great attendance the first post-Christmas game, and the Devils didn't screw it up by making it a premier game.

Not sure where else to put this, but from TG today ...

At 39, goaltender Martin Brodeur is the oldest player on the Devils roster, but he’s not as old as some of his teammates apparently think. Brodeur said he was having lunch with defenseman Anton Volchenkov and some highlights of Bobby Orr’s career were on the television. Volchenkov turned to Brodeur and asked, “You played against him, right?”

:lol:

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

I'm not really worried about Kovalchuck. The team needs to play together and move on from his bonehead plays. If the Devils were winning that game, like they should have been, then Kovalchuck wouldn't have even been it that position where he fvcking spazzes out and makes the entire team chemistry sketchy. Because that's exactly what he does.