GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ NJD

Steven M.

Forget what the Rags fans say. I'm friends with a bunch of them. Most of them are waiting for the other shoe to drop.

My bad on not being here for a while guys. My Dad has been battling cancer so I have been busy with that and work.

I ve been to Neidermayer's retirement game and last Fridays win over the Caps. I was also at the Black Friday viewing party and skate.

Kovy trys to do far too much IMO. He needs to realize on this team he doesnt have to be that guy. On that note lets help our boys get a win over the Sabres!!!!!

Let's Go Devils!!!!!!!

no i didnt make the gif, im too pissed at kovy, i mean im not really but you know what i mean

good to have larsson back, we need greene and tallinder to play young again (when they do

its entertainment all the same this season

my gf works with a devs fan in south jersey who is from buff...cool story well and they had jim dowd do a talk for free for his charity...which is like children with brain cancer, we need more dowd and hes jersey.

blues vs. wings game was nuts with doc calling it he mentioned moose was the devs goalie

edit@quinn haha prettty bird

Edited by lazer

Can't be any worse then that acapella group during Neids night...

Brutal.

Now if they have had gotten ROCKAPELLA that would be much more epic.

+1!!! I felt that group from Rutgers got booed but they were down right awful!!

What a good give and go off the drop pass by Elias. I'm loving those 2 together.