April Fool's Day soon.. I sense a something.

Or hire them all back for the day and at the stroke of midnight they're all fired again... :dizzy:

Seriously, though, I don't think he'll do anything. He caught a lot of flack for the Rangers thing, and given the mood around here post-Purge, I have a feeling he's not going to want to risk getting even more people pissed at him.

Wow...people were really upset about the ranger colors.. i thought it was funny once i realized it was a joke and not my computer being retarded.

I told my students its illegal to pull april fools jokes on March 31st :)

I know they dont believe me.. but Im hoping to not have to deal with it....

I cant imagine what they can do in this modern technology clasroom...no chalk,

no erasers, i mean teh whoopie cushion can still get done... but i think i sit for all of 2 mins a day...

and its usually when they arent in here.

C'mon UDX, you can do the banner for it and get the colors changed to Ducks colors!

Or bring back Jeff Friesen's posting priviledges :P

Yes, and when Friesen is put down you, I mean he can respond with a similar response to this:

"The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes."

C'mon UDX, you can do the banner for it and get the colors changed to Ducks colors!

Yes, and when Friesen is put down you, I mean he can respond with a similar response to this:

"The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes."

Sammy, do you like movies about gladiators? or been to a Turkish prison?

And yours to T.O. in a Cowboys jersey devildance.gifmwahaha.gifdevildance.gif

oh I'd find you :P

rest assured you'd be fonud and beaten !! :P

oh wait.. it's a Saturday hell I might even be out all day and not see it!!

Maybe the Klee hate club will have to edit it to "I love Ken Klee!"

man, you spoiled my April Fool's Day "reform" for Klee....I was going to post a 500 word essay on why I now love Ken Klee...I was then going to edit my avatar and sig to honor the great :hah: Ken Klee... :D yeah right... :)