Which Player are you Most Curious to Watch Next Season?

Derlique

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Schneider
    • Cammalleri
    • Larsson
    • Gelinas
    • Merrill
    • Jagr
    • Other (specify)

Defnitely Larsson for me.

agreed, I'm definitely looking forward to se how cammy fits in with the team, but IMO larsson's development is the biggest question for the long term. Is he just a #4-6 guy, or can he build himself into a top pairing d that we all hope for.

IMO he's clearly the guy to watch this season.

im interested to see what camm. can bring to the table, but it will be interesting to see if jagr is going to start to decline as hes another year older ..how Schneider will handle a starting work load and if brunner and ryder can bounce back and be something more than useless.

My first instinct was Cammy; but I really am most curious to see how Larsson handles himself this year...  the excuses need to end, he needs to be the guy this year.

My third pick is Ryane Clowe...  you almost forget he's even on this team.

There isn't just one player I am interested in watching. I am equally interested in 3. I want Larsson to succeed so he doesn't end up on the trade-able list. I want Gelinas to succeed since he has such potential. I am interested in Cammalleri to see if he is worth the contract he signed. I am hoping for all 3 to flourish.

It's a tough call for me but I'm going to go ahead and vote for Jagr. Simply because he's a legend nearing the end of his career and I want to enjoy watching every moment that he has left. It's still a bit crazy to me that he's a Devil, never would have thought that would happen when I was growing up.

For me, I guess all 3 D-men Lars, Merrill, & Gelly. I want them to succeed so Sal can move on after this year & Lars/Merrill can be used in all situations. (We know Sal/Zids probably won't be back) Hopefully bring Severson up for good next year.

And start making this team younger. Also, I'm pulling for JJ.  I saw sparks last year at times. I hope he belongs.  He does well in the AHL. I'm hoping thats not all

Reid Boucher - he won't make the team but he'll be here a lot. Interested to see if they can find him a spot with Elias sometime - I think they'd work well together.

Man you are a contrarian.

Anyhoo, I'll say Larsson. If he at least starts to show clear progress to be the type of player we were hoping for, it'll go a long way to establishing a very good young core on the blue line for the future. I have no worries about Merrill, and at least one of Santini, Severson and Gelinas will be solid to very good NHLers. Jacobs might even pleasantly surprise us in 3 years time.

But really, I just can't wait for the season to start, and I'm excited to see what everyone on the team can do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Larsson, Josefson: young players who still need to prove themselves, but may become a big part of the Devils' future.

Brunner, Havlat: definitely among the more skilled players on the team, we'll have to see if they can produce and excel in the Devils system.

Also interested in Cammalleri and Schneider, but I'm confident that both of those guys will be very good this year.

But I think of all players, I'm most curious about Gelinas. He won't be spending time in Albany this year, so it will be very interesting to see if he continues to develop into a dangerous defenseman. This could be a breakout year for him.

I think Schneider is going to be just fine with the bigger work load, i just hope he continues to be as great as we believe he is.. however as soon as he has one stretch of bad games, which every player has here and there people on here will be freaking out and ready to write him off in seconds...guaranteed.

Between Schnieds, Gelinas, and Larsson. I'd say Schnieds is third because I'm confident in what he should give us so its not as intriguing. With Gelinas and Larsson its taking a step up and doing big things in the NHL. Thou I've been as big a Larsson supporter in my circle of fan friends I'd say Gelinas because scoring goals is sexier.