Dallas at Buffalo 10/8/07 MNF 'Game' thread

LOTCB

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man you are a glutton for punishment :P

this is good though... need to set rules for Dallas Cowboys gloating on this forum...

NO sh!t talk before the game... watch the game... enjoy a 24 hour celebration period about the mighty victory... then stress about the next team!!!!!

But like I keep saying... I try to find sh!t to worry about the opponent with... and I ain't got NOTHIN on this one.... though watch Lynch go for 200 yards this week!!! :rant:

I do find it funny that I have a schedule wallpaper up on my desktop that features the logo of the next team and a running tally of each past game...anyway, my son comes up to me yesterday after I updated it and asked me why the Cowboys were playing the chickens next :D

I thought the let down game was gonna be LAST week actually... big win off the Bears game... looking good.. the lowly Rams

though I am much happier with the Bills coming off a win last week (thank you Jets)... I feel it will make Buffalo a little less desperate, and they have so many injuries on defense... I dunno

give me more time... I will find reasons to worry about Buffalo

hey maybe we can invite Brett Hull to be on the sideline :evil:

Hopefully the Bills stampede the Cowboys.

Ya see, Cowboys shoot Buffalo's and eat them. I mean, c'mon! I think the Boys and the Pats will be 5-0 for their SuperBowl preview game.

Hopefully this game is a nice little throwback to some wonderful Super Bowl games in the past.. please.. bring back Thurman and Andre and Mister Kelly... let them troll the sidelines.... for old times' sake :)

in reality watch Lee Evans FINALLY put up a 200 yard game :P

When do the Cowboys play someone good?

After the Bills, they have the Patriots. That count?

-=-=-=-=-=-

I can't believe they threw up New England's season schedule and said "look at all the easy games... they could go undefeated!". You don't say that after 4 games. Especially with games against the Cowboys and Colts coming up soon. Oi.

Besides, going undefeated may never happen again. Once you hit 12-0, you start resting star players for the playoffs. Only way it can happen is if your second stringers can win game 16.

When do the Cowboys play someone good?

Mon 10/8 at Buffalo 8:30 pm

Sun 10/14 New England 4:15 pm

Sun 10/21 Minnesota 1:00 pm

bye

Sun 11/4 at Philadelphia 8:15 pm

Sun 11/11 at NY Giants 4:15 pm

Sun 11/18 Washington 1:00 pm

Thu 11/22 NY Jets 4:15 pm

Thu 11/29 Green Bay 8:15 pm

Sun 12/9 at Detroit 1:00 pm

Sun 12/16 Philadelphia 4:15 pm

Sat 12/22 at Carolina 8:15 pm

Sun 12/30 at Washington 1:00 pm

Well it's not Dallas' fault that the Giants and Eagles are NOT good this year (it's not like this is the dopes that make up Rutgers' moronic schedule are here)... Washington will be a test, Green Bay is the day after Thanksgiving, Minnesota and Detroit can be pains in the neck... the post-bye schedule looked a LOT tougher before the season unfolded... and maybe some of this is Dallas is this much better then the NFC right now... makes the rest look bad!

But then again I got laughed at for saying 12-4 this year?? Remember that ??? :P:koolaid:

20Bills-17Cowboys.

BOOK IT.

:hail::lol:

Also...wanted to let any Dallas fans here who are thinking about/deciding to make the trek up to Buffalo to see the game....if you have never been there for a game after 4 PM...be warned....On the Bills site I post on, this is a name of a thread that is there...Over/Under for arrests at MNF game vs Cowboys, tiebraker is ejections....no joke, some Buffalo fans at the game are intolerable animals...so dont wear Dallas stuff if you are going to a game...pains me to say this because these idiots at the Buffalo games embarass a lot of us Bills fans...but I just wanted to throw this out there.

:hail::lol:

Yesterday, on a Bengal forum, I said that the Bengals were going to win the game vs the Pats,27-24.

Guess I was wrong :lol:

Anyway,

Imagine that Romo gets kicked his ass and break his finger because of a Buffalo fan, NO MORE BLEDSOE, So the Cowboys are in deeeeeeeeeeeeep trouble!

!

Man the Cowboys look good so far this season and it appears that Romo may be the real deal Crasher. They are steam rolling over everyone and possibly the Bills next on MNF. This is true that their schedule is just like everyone else's in that NFC East division. They look just better than the rest and they are getting guys back on their defense to make them even better. Cowboys have scored some insane number in the second halfs through the first four games and their offense can match the Patriots I think. They have shown already that they can beat the Colts so the Partiots are next. That will be a good game and maybe a preview of this years Superbowl? Crasher you must be estatic that your Cowboys are one of the best teams in the NFL and for sure in the NFC so far. :evil:

Bills have a better team.

The end.

Can I have some of the drugs you are taking there TJ? :doh1:

The way Dallas is playing they should romp over the Bills, but this is why they play the game. They could be looking at the Patriots game the following week. Probably not and Dallas should win this one on MNF.

You most likely will lose that book there TJ. :rofl: