Ladies? Who's Starting The Cupcake Picture Thread?

Pepperkorn

Man -- no one else interested? I like the big mean cupcake best.

This board has gone to the birds because there are no women... you know except when one of the guys comes out of the closet and exposes the sand in his hoohah.

The women that are here aren't going all puck bunny! It's really important we earn respect being who we are not trying to post to satisfy a few vocal young men. Everyone lets them taking over the board and then it's so DULL and just not amusing. I dispair of female Devils fans.

Respect for hockey means objectifying the hot men on ice -- not hiring some slutty looking half dressed dancers for the testosterone set to swoon over as if they couldn't get laid in a whore house! and NO ONE can deny Clarkson is a hotty - all the better he looks ugly in a helmet - then he;s all the hotter when he takes it off and has his lazy s lisp when talking to Stan, Doc and Chico!

and NO ONE can deny Clarkson is a hotty - all the better he looks ugly in a helmet - then he;s all the hotter when he takes it off and has his lazy s lisp when talking to Stan, Doc and Chico!

PREACH PK, Preach!!!!! Hahahaa... UGH That comment made my day right there. I thought I was the only one who noticed his lisp. Hahahahaa :wub:

Respect for hockey means objectifying the hot men on ice -- not hiring some slutty looking half dressed dancers for the testosterone set to swoon over as if they couldn't get laid in a whore house! and NO ONE can deny Clarkson is a hotty - all the better he looks ugly in a helmet - then he;s all the hotter when he takes it off and has his lazy s lisp when talking to Stan, Doc and Chico!

hahah. Ohh PK I love ya (and this thread)

The joy of being a female hockey fan is getting to enjoy both the sport and the hot men. (Well, when there are hot men because lets face it. IMO there aren't thaaat many in our great sport.)

I am not a fan of the Devils dancers if only because the old man that sits in front of me acts like a huge pervert any time a dancer is within 10ft of him. Last year he legit took out a fancy looking Nikon camera and had the zoom lense going even if the dancers were legit right in front of his face.

I think I may contribute some pictures to this thread when I get back from class. :P

Well I tried to find some good cupcake pictures and there were some with frosting dogs on top... but .. euuuhhh, I'm just not a fan of the cupcake. Hey that reminds me - my husband got a cup cake at the Amish market for breakfast and asked my daughter if she wanted to share it and she said "I'm not really a fan of cupcakes" it was like a little me tape recording played back at me! Cupcakes are so cheap-o-la. The cake is never as dense or rich as cake cake and the frosty is always too fluffy or too food colored -- people just fecker around with the frosting too much and ruin it all. Cupcake = too much cake + too much frosting. A nice slice of layer cake you get a little cake, a little frosting, a little cake, a little more frosting -- tada - nice happy blend.

I just found out yesterday that the rock has cupcakes ($4.50). It was good, tasted like Mr. Cupcakes in Clifton if you've ever been there. Got the red velvet with cream cheese icing. Worst part was the it was like a regular cupcake top on a mini-cupcake bottom.

Where do they sell them?

My mother makes the best red velvet cake. and she's a Yankee! I'm not into the cupcakes though -- why does everyone DO that now? Make red velvet cake cupcakes? No one ever even used to make the cake. and $4.50 for a stupid little feckin.. err... handjobbing cupcake? (My sister has cleaned up her act and replaced the F word with "hand-jobbing," I think it's a fine idea!)

I heard those cupcakes up there weren't that good. They were dry. I can't have type of red velvet. I refuse to pay that kind of money for a cupcake that I'd have to scrape the icing off of. I'd die otherwise thanks to the cream cheese :( .

And so, if we're sharing pictures... well then..... I will start that.

zachallstar2.jpg

zach2.jpg

david.jpg

kingclark.jpg

david1.jpg

traviszach.jpg

OH and um, ahem..... this may not have anything to do with the Devils, but I do love Ryan Miller as well... He's my other eye candy.

IMG_1152.jpg

millerdevs.jpg

(this one is the best for two reasons!)

brightjersey.jpg

millz1.jpg

Yes, yes, I know, I'm in a Sabres jersey... (that is Rick DiPietro in the background, I met him that day as well)

Edited by cupcake23

Ahh it was fantastic to come home from class and get to view all these yummy pictures. Thanks! I like that one of Clarkson smiling in his headshot if only because we seldom see him like that. and of course I'm loving that first picture of Zach. I'm sure the stalker I met on sat. night has that one framed near her bed. hah.

(this one is the best for two reasons!)(that is Rick DiPietro in the background, I met him that day as well)

Why is that one your favorite Ryan Miller pic?

and oooh DiPietro he's quite good looking himself. Was he nice?

Ps. Were you a Sabres fan before converting to the Devils or have you always liked them as well? I'm just curious.

I'll be back to share some pictures after I'm done with this homework that is due by email tomorrow AM.

I think I'm too fussy.

Puh-lease. :rolleyes:

Worst part was the it was like a regular cupcake top on a mini-cupcake bottom.

Cuz they're like muffins, noone eats the muffin stems. Muffin Tops is where it's at! :whistling:

-- why does everyone DO that now? Make red velvet cake cupcakes? No one ever even used to make the cake.

Everyone? I'm thinking they're at the Rock cuz of the red part, no?

P.S. I thought this thread was going to be of our little hottie Cupcake.

:(

disappointment

I think she's a secondary Sabres fan BECAUSE of Ryan Miller :-P haha.

She's a Sabres fan like I'm a Habs fan... if the Devils didn't exist, there ya go.

haha gotcha.

The Blackhawks are my secondary team. and it has nothing to do with the fact that the hawks are full of young attractive guys. ;)

Cuz they're like muffins, noone eats the muffin stems. Muffin Tops is where it's at! :whistling:

I like muffins as a whole. I was very excited to see that pumpkin muffins are back at Dunkin Donuts. They are my diet downfall this time of year. Especially when they have the icing on the top. Sooo good.

Anyway, here are some pictures..

Speaking of the Blackhawks... Jonathan Toews and Parise

nhl_g_parisetoews_576.jpg

ZParise.jpg

This picture is ...different.

ZParise01.jpg

ZParise02.jpg

Why is that one your favorite Ryan Miller pic?

and oooh DiPietro he's quite good looking himself. Was he nice?

Ps. Were you a Sabres fan before converting to the Devils or have you always liked them as well? I'm just curious.

1. It's one of my favorite Ryan Miller pictures because of the Devils banner in the background. That was at the Meadowlands. It's like a two for one.

2. DiPietro was alright. He looked like he really didn't wanna be there. I did tell him have a great season and he didn't play at all then lol

3. No, I started liking the Sabres the last 3 years..... It may have to do with Ryan Miller, but then I started following the team.

The avatar is a riot! Where did you find it?

I found it in a Google Image search for David Clarkson. I have a better one I really need to share of him when I get home. LOL

Hey I COULD be posting pics of Holik!

I'm like 2.... I have to grow up... I just have a LOT of extraneous energy. We're re-doing our bathroom even... I have some pics on Facebook if you want to see -- I have to post more -- we finally got some fixtures... but then I was just old three valve isn't to code anymore WTF? You have to get that one revolting single lever? I HATE that!... anyhow we did the three valve but it put a damper on things finding what we wanted - brass and por...I'm rambling... hmeh -- see you o facebook? I'll be posting pics of the nearly finished tiling

ok s I have to find some cute pics to post -- do my share and all -- I love my avatar

Edited by Pepperkorn