New Jersey Devils Jerseys

Chorske17

Yes, I really doubt people PM'd you that. I see no reason to avoid a section because of someone sitting there regardless. There's 55 tickets sold already + more to come, you really think we're going to cross paths unless you are helping organize it or meeting at port 44? Seriously dude? Take your pandolfo glove and go jerk off somewhere else.

Edited by hurricane1091

I personally would like to see the supporters section left out of this arguement. It has been such a success so far and such a good thing for the team and fans.

This arguement with the jerseys is pointless. Its up to the league/devils to do something about it if they don't want fakes.

Edited by lucifer91

Colin... come to one of our house parties and have a few drinks with us and I'll show it to you! I'll probably bring it to the Sharks game in case Heatley scores I can use it as a towel haha otherwise I don't want to bring an opposing jersey to a game. I'll take pics or something.

Sounds awesome.. Let me know when the next one is :cheers:

Anways, the TV argument is not really relevant. You do care about the technology in it because it won't look good if the technology sucks. But, as for the jerseys, I don't need to worry about how it breathes or keeps me cool or anything because I'm not wearing it while playing hockey. Regardless, the situation can be fixed. $80 replica jerseys for all, $100 for premier.

I think it's more relevant.. Everything about the jersey, including technology, goes into how it looks and the fakes just don't look good to me

I personally would like to see the supporters section left out of this arguement.

unknown poster had no right or reason to bring that into this topic, I totally agree. This thread is about an expired program to sell more real jerseys and less fake ones. I'm sure the Habs donated the fake jerseys to charity, if they didn't, that's a complete dick move and waste of clothing. I don't care if this program exists or not, singling people out is not called for and you're free to spend your money however you wish. This is America.

Edited by adam85491

I think it's more relevant.. Everything about the jersey, including technology, goes into how it looks and the fakes just don't look good to me

I think it's possible for a jersey to look just like the real thing without having $300 worth of technology in it, when the fakes look pretty similar to begin with for a fraction of the cost, is his point. If there is a way to get a jersey to look the same but not be acceptable to use for playing hockey, many people would be in favor of that (considering it's a decent amount cheaper).

unknown poster had no right or reason to bring that into this topic, I totally agree.

I had every right to bring it up.

You represent that section as a avid shill and "leader" and if you think the personal behavior of you and your brother will attract people to join you, you are sadly mistaken and dilusional.

You two clowns are an embarassment.

• Like 1

Yep, I'm an embarrassing for stating my opinion on this topic and having you come here and attack me. Look in the mirror dude, you're a prick. I said nothing personal and you showed up and attacked me for no reason.

Edited by hurricane1091

Yep, I'm an embarrassing for stating my opinion on this topic and having you come here and attack me. Look in the mirror dude, you're a prick. I said nothing bad and you showed up and called me a clowndick.

Might as well just ignore him. He's an egotistical lunatic, and threw the first insult in this thread. He isn't worth anyones time or effort/energy. Just let him go enjoy his sweaty gloves and be done with it.

• Like 1

LOL Once again the tired and asinine topic of fake jerseys rears its ugly head. First of all, labeling someone as a supporter of organized crime and child labor is a very poor argument. There is a difference between buying a jersey you know is fake, and purchasing a jersey knowing it was made by a child or in any other illegal fashion. How many of you judgmental clowns are fans of soccer? Soccer ball manufacturing is without a doubt, the largest child labor organization in sports, yet I garantee you lovers of soccer have purchased balls made by Adidas, Mitre, Umbro, Nike, and the rest. Granted it's being cracked down upon, don't pontificate in such a manner to prop yourself up higher than another group, when you have probably committed the same act as the accused. While we are at it, how many of you tossers download songs from limewire or any other online P2P site? What about bit torrent downloads? Does this mean you are less of a fan of a band than those who payed money for the CD or legal download? The true clowndicks are those like unknown poster who call everyone out yet I GUARANTEE these tools would not have the balls to approach a fellow fan to rip on them for their jersey. I'm sure you'd get your ass kicked. Furthermore, would you rather people say "to hell with attending games, I'll spend three to four times the ticket price on an AUTHENTIC jersey so that richard-faces like unknown poster won't rip on me for having a fake jersey".

Stop acting like you are all business professors or activists who have the solution in hand. Face it, the league is NEVER going to spend a dime on ridding the world of fake jerseys. Perhaps you should expect the companies who are ultimately losing money as a result of fraudulent manufacturing. In any event, standing on a soap box on an a jenky website is certainly not going to solve anything.

GET OVER YOURSELF and embrace your fellow fans. Unless you are going to purchase a ligitimate jersey for everyone who has a fake, GFY.

Edited by этотсайтебут
  • Like 4

I think it's possible for a jersey to look just like the real thing without having $300 worth of technology in it, when the fakes look pretty similar to begin with for a fraction of the cost, is his point. If there is a way to get a jersey to look the same but not be acceptable to use for playing hockey, many people would be in favor of that (considering it's a decent amount cheaper).

I definitely agree that if it really does look the same then go for it.. My brother showed me a Kovy RBK throwback he bought from a friend who claimed it was authentic and he "had an inside source" so I brought out my authentic Kovy and just tore his fake a new one haha

I don't tell people what do buy.. My stance is just that I think the fakes don't look good so I choose to buy the real deal but that's just my preference

Looking at it now, I think what Montreal did was kind of messed up. I mean, there's probably thousands with fake jerseys, and they just told everyone how to spot them and those people might potentially get made fun of. Just saying.

Haha