GDT: Devils at Predators (Devils west) 8:00 PM

Jerzey

All I know is that this league, our division in particular is a jungle.

It's so easy to get frustrated with everything. From the coaching decisions, to the roster management, there's plenty of fuel for the fire.

Our team needs us more than ever in this battle. Get behind them, guys. 

Edited by American_Psycho
  • Like 2

All I know is that this league, our division in particular is a jungle.

It's so easy to get frustrated with everything. From the coaching decisions, to the roster management, there's plenty of fuel for the fire.

Our team needs us more than ever in this battle. Get behind them, guys. 

I like this attitude.

I sincerely doubt the Devils blow more leads on average than other teams. 35 of their games so far have been close games (14 1-goal wins, 9 1-goal losses, 12 SO/OT losses). They blow leads late because they put themselves in positions to do so, since they don't score to put teams away. We knew this team wouldn't score a lot of goals.

I actually remember it getting bad even during the playoffs especially the first round against the cats, that seems so long ago :/ last season was especially bad.

They played 3 more rounds......how did it get bad......

Again the hate for your own coach on this website is the dumbest sh!t ive ever heard. PETES NOT PLAYING THE PLAYERS I THINK ARE GOOD SO EAT A DICK PETE. God for people who rip on ranger fans for every single tendency they have, yous sure do act exactly like them. But ive come to expect the worst from the same fans who chant corys better to spite their own lengendary goaltender. Pathetic.

Its an unlucky bounce. It happens, stop being whiny girls after every loss jesus h christ. This is a mediocre team in a playoff race. The coach is doing a good job with the very limited tools he has, and the situations he has to deal with. The one problem I see is salvador. Its pretty hard to sit the captain of the team though. Lou needs to trade some of this defense away.

Schneider gave up 2 goals that werent tough shots, which is okay, but is he being crucified like brodeur would be? Of course not. Brodeur gives up 1 bad goal against the rangers, and then faces a 2 on 1 every other breakout, yet yous make a thread saying hes embarassed the franchise and that all of his goals were easily stoppable. Gionta plays great game after game, and somehow he shouldnt be on the team. What silly, biased, one sided children.

They played 3 more rounds......how did it get bad......

Again the hate for your own coach on this website is the dumbest sh!t ive ever heard. PETES NOT PLAYING THE PLAYERS I THINK ARE GOOD SO EAT A DICK PETE. God for people who rip on ranger fans for every single tendency they have, yous sure do act exactly like them. But ive come to expect the worst from the same fans who chant corys better to spite their own lengendary goaltender. Pathetic.

Its an unlucky bounce. It happens, stop being whiny girls after every loss jesus h christ. This is a mediocre team in a playoff race. The coach is doing a good job with the very limited tools he has, and the situations he has to deal with. The one problem I see is salvador. Its pretty hard to sit the captain of the team though. Lou needs to trade some of this defense away.

Schneider gave up 2 goals that werent tough shots, which is okay, but is he being crucified like brodeur would be? Of course not. Brodeur gives up 1 bad goal against the rangers, and then faces a 2 on 1 every other breakout, yet yous make a thread saying hes embarassed the franchise and that all of his goals were easily stoppable. Gionta plays great game after game, and somehow he shouldnt be on the team. What silly, biased, one sided children.

Frustration does that to fans. This is a frustrating organization.

Frustrating loss, we have given up late goals but we've scored some ourselves to steal points this season as well. Just gotta keep trucking.

Anyone complaining about Pete's roster decisions needs to realize there is a 3 time cup winning gm in the room with him when they are made... I think that man has some say as well and I'll trust his decisions.

Those aren't my opinions I was just stating the facts on how the Deboer hate started among the Devils faithful....

These boards really went downhill since the cup run. Sad.

I am ready for a new head coach....

Laviolette?

Pretty much. I just don't know what he brings to the team that he play so much

I don't what he brings to the team to get a "C" on his jersey

Likely the horrible contract Lou gave him

Frustrating loss, we have given up late goals but we've scored some ourselves to steal points this season as well. Just gotta keep trucking.

Anyone complaining about Pete's roster decisions needs to realize there is a 3 time cup winning gm in the room with him when they are made... I think that man has some say as well and I'll trust his decisions.

I trust that Lou has dementia and needs to step down ASAP

I can - the Devils would've probably lost that game in regulation, since they gave up 30+ shots.

the brodeur hate that has happened here after the stadium series is unreal.. and way over the top.. im not saying from you but just in general .. the beginning of the season everyone was going on about how good he still looked he has one real bad blow out game and my god everyone loses themselves..

Everyone most certainly wasn't.

aside from 3ish vocal posters who thought broduer was still a god in net, everyone was complaining that cory should be the full time starter. Not suprising that one of the people who were the marty supporters would think that everyone was all worshiping him still.

Edited by Sneax

aside from 3ish vocal posters who thought broduer was still a god in net, everyone was complaining that cory should be the full time starter. Not suprising that one of the people who were the marty supporters would think that everyone was all worshiping him still.

not sure where i said people were worshiping him.. but i clearly recall people going on about how he still had it to be competitive and he was winning games the team was scoring more goals in front of him and when the players were asked why they thought that might be some of them said probably because of the way he plays the puck and helps them break out of the zone it was sometimes like having an extra defender out there... not sure how many games you watched the first half of the season but if you dont remember that must not have been many

I'm talking about this site, bunch of new users joined around that time and all they did was post crap.

Yeah with all due respect, get over it. This is a sports forum with passionate fans, you're going to get reactions when something particularly frustrating happens.

I really enjoy this community, I think it's a good mix of knowledgeable fans and reactionary fans, with everything in between. One of the best forums around imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

He stole a game or two in the beginning of the year; and then had a few really brutal losses that left sour tastes in everyone's mouth. Stadium series, blue jackets game, etc.

the stadium series was not he first half of the season.. it was less then a week ago, im talking about the first half of the season when he was still playing on a competitive level.

not sure where i said people were worshiping him.. but i clearly recall people going on about how he still had it to be competitive and he was winning games the team was scoring more goals in front of him and when the players were asked why they thought that might be some of them said probably because of the way he plays the puck and helps them break out of the zone it was sometimes like having an extra defender out there... not sure how many games you watched the first half of the season but if you dont remember that must not have been many

yes you and a few others. I have watched every single fvcking game, and marty has had a few good performances verse a lot of mediocre and terrible ones. He lets in a softy a game, for a team that has scoring trouble that is just sh!t.

I find it funny that every marty supporter likes to say things like you must not watch games or you must be a new fan. I watch every fvcking game, haven't missed a single one this year. Marty doesn't got it.

I don't care for martys puck handling anymore, it comes at the expense of 1-2 sh!t goals let in a night. He can't do the job of the goalie hes done. Cory just played his worst game in a long time, and he was still leaps and bounds better than marty. Stick handling mis plays and all.

yes you and a few others. I have watched every single fvcking game, and marty has had a few good performances verse a lot of mediocre and terrible ones. He lets in a softy a game, for a team that has scoring trouble that is just sh!t.

I find it funny that every marty supporter likes to say things like you must not watch games or you must be a new fan. I watch every fvcking game, haven't missed a single one this year. Marty doesn't got it.

I don't care for martys puck handling anymore, it comes at the expense of 1-2 sh!t goals let in a night. He can't do the job of the goalie hes done. Cory just played his worst game in a long time, and he was still leaps and bounds better than marty. Stick handling mis plays and all.

i never said cory wasnt playing well or cory was playing worse then marty so why dont you take a chill... and his stick handling is no where near comparable to martys .. i agree with brodeur usually letting in atleast one crap goal a game.. i never said that he was some current god in net or this and that.. i said that he started the season off much more competitive then where his level of play has been of lately.. and if you watched the games you would have seen what i just said about the team scoring more in front of him and them thinking it could be a comfort thing or from the way he handles the puck.. it was all in interviews and written reports.

i never said cory wasnt playing well or cory was playing worse then marty so why dont you take a chill... and his stick handling is no where near comparable to martys .. i agree with brodeur usually letting in atleast one crap goal a game.. i never said that he was some current god in net or this and that.. i said that he started the season off much more competitive then where his level of play has been of lately.. and if you watched the games you would have seen what i just said about the team scoring more in front of him and them thinking it could be a comfort thing or from the way he handles the puck.. it was all in interviews and written reports.

There you go again with if I watched the games sh!t. If you think broduer has been good this year, you don't watch the games. I also didn't say you said cory was worse, but the fact of the matter is cory is leaps and bounds better and wasn't getting the play time he should because PDB thinks Marty still is a good option, much like how a few misguided individuals think that he still can play goalie competitively on a nightly basis.

Also that last sentence makes very little sense. If you are implying that the team scores more for marty as if martys stick handling in the back is why they score more. All I have to say is, show me the stats were our scoring chances/shots on goal and possession numbers are significantly better with Marty as opposed to cory. Just because the team gets luck and finishes more when Marty has been in net for the 1st half of the season doesn't mean that Marty's stick handling is why they actually finish.

Edited by Sneax