R O L L C A L L F O R T R U E B E L I E V E R S

sheeps

I likewise humbly add my name as a non-believer. I didn't like our chances when I woke up this morning and I didn't like our chances right after the first puck dropped. I was quite sure of myself after the first goal and after Gomer shanked the open-netter!

Nevertheless, I am one very happy Devils fan! Great games from Rheaume (all the centermen really while minus Nieuwy), Stevens, Whitey, Gomer to some extent, and of course Friesen. And Broduer. But I am most happy for Friesen. He coulda been the +/- goat (and unfairly I might add), but he continued to work and Burns rewarded him with some shifts.

For all the Devils fans who were whinning at the deadline (I was not, I didn't want Selanne), Uncle Lou sure as hell comes out smelling like a rose tonight...Rheaume, Marshall, and Friesen. Lets all just hope Smelly never sees the ice in a Devils uni again!

Having said all that, remember this my fellow followers of the pitch fork and pointy tail, only this matters: 12 down and four more to go!

Lets go Devils!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
Go Devils It's your time.

Scary!!! Isn;t that the Brooks quote before USA played RUssia in the '80 Olympics!?!?!?!?!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

WE WILL ROCK THOSE CRYERS!!!!!

GO DEVILS>>>>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.