Matt Read - Sean Couturier - R.J. Umberger

Chris VandeVelde - Pierre-Edouard Bellemare - Vincent Lecavalier

Nicklas Grossmann - Mark Streit

Nick Schultz - Braydon Coburn

Andrew MacDonald - Michael Del Zotto

Ray Emery

Steve Mason

Scratched: Carlo Colaiacovo, Luke Schenn, Zac Rinaldo

Injured: Ryan White (pectoralis surgery), Kimmo Timonen (blood clot)

DEVILS

Dainius Zubrus - Scott Gomez - Jaromir Jagr

Patrik Elias - Travis Zajac - Martin Havlat

Mike Cammalleri - Adam Henrique - Michael Ryder

Tuomo Ruutu - Tim Sestito - Jordin Tootoo

Andy Greene - Jon Merrill

Seth Helgeson - Marek Zidlicky

Mark Fraser - Adam Larsson

Cory Schneider

Keith Kinkaid

I repeat this is not a GDT for the Devils/Flyers game tonight at 7PM EDT

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lose again please. We've got work to do if we're catching Edmonton. They're the tanking gold standard.

were pretty close to be in a race for the 3rd pick, buffalo and the coyotes are right there with us and should be til the end i'd assume... Carolna getting back Staal hopefully will help them but fvck... The Oilers are still 8 pts behind us with one game in hand... a bad 2 weeks for us and a good 2 weeks for them could do the trick to bring us on par but we'll see lol

Are people forgetting that the Flyers are just as bad as us? You know, they are pretty dam bad them selves.

yeah but they have guys like Giroux who can change a game by himself on a regular basis. We don't have that

we have our inconsistant guys who may happen to score their 1 goal in the last 14 games and might happen to be a game winner... but no one we can count on every game

Edited by SterioDesign

Are people forgetting that the Flyers are just as bad as us? You know, they are pretty dam bad them selves.

The Flyers need to make the playoffs, I don't want them in the McEichel race. I don't trust the league not to have some funny sh!t go down if Philly is involved. They'll get annihilated by whoever they play in the first round anyway, so who cares if they make it.

Voracek is having a pretty good year this year.  15 goals and 47 points overall and a +13 to boot.

We'll see whether the Devils can pull this one out.  If Giroux and Laughton are unable to play, they should fare a bit better, although the speed of the other forwards will still pose an issue.

The Flyers need to make the playoffs, I don't want them in the McEichel race. I don't trust the league not to have some funny sh!t go down if Philly is involved. They'll get annihilated by whoever they play in the first round anyway, so who cares if they make it.

The Flyers are nine points out of a spot with the Rangers having three games in hand, they aren't making it any more than we are.  

The Flyers are nine points out of a spot with the Rangers having three games in hand, they aren't making it any more than we are.

Yup.

Lucky bounce for the Devils. Jagr boosts that trade value a bit, at least on the stat sheet.

Elias! The ole Czech boys leading the way tonight!

2-0 Devils

Edited by coldply123