• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GeorgeFehr

GeorgeFehr

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:32 PM

I remember Larry Hirsch would say you're listening to New Jersey Devils Hockey live on WMCA. He would mention Fred Schero Doctor Hockey. I would get very pumped up after a Devils goal. Larry made it exciting. If the Devils won it he would get very hyped up when he announced the goal. I would be jumping around. He was the best announcer on T.v. or Radio fo rthe Devils. He would say let;s go to Rona Klinghopper with the singing of our National Anthem. I do remember Bob Arsena public Address announcer. Bill Daughtry the Devils roving reporter. I think the 2011 Devils will make the playoffs. Let's Go Devils

#2 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:17 PM

I remember Larry Hirsch would say you're listening to New Jersey Devils Hockey live on WMCA. He would mention Fred Schero Doctor Hockey. I would get very pumped up after a Devils goal. Larry made it exciting. If the Devils won it he would get very hyped up when he announced the goal. I would be jumping around. He was the best announcer on T.v. or Radio fo rthe Devils. He would say let;s go to Rona Klinghopper with the singing of our National Anthem. I do remember Bob Arsena public Address announcer. Bill Daughtry the Devils roving reporter. I think the 2011 Devils will make the playoffs. Let's Go Devils

Larry Hirsch was great!

The first few years, I used to listen to ALL the Devils games on the radio. The way I always remembered it, the emphasis was on "Jerrrrsey," as in "You're listening to New Jerrrrsey Devils hockey!"

:evil:

Edited by 95Crash, 20 October 2011 - 10:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users