Board Awards 2012!

RSC

I could do it again, but wont :) whoops.

Yeah, I've been behind on my sh!t with this. It started with me hoping more people would nominate for the signature award, and it's progressed to a combination of not having time and laziness. I'll deal with it tonight. Promise

I FINALLY DEALT WITH THE AWARDS! I apologize about the long delay, I'm going to make sure the awards run smoothly from here on out. Special thanks to aylbert for getting me to actually take care of this.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, real life (well, as real as life can get for a college kid) has sorta taken up a good chunk of my focus. I have a test tomorrow and my family's coming down here this weekend, so Sunday I will be starting to finish up the Board Awards. I know actions speak louder than words, but I'll take care of it. God knows we don't have anything else to focus on around here anyway :(

TL;DR: Schoolwork and girls have distracted me from my Board Awards duties. Resuming on Sunday. Mah bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, real life (well, as real as life can get for a college kid) has sorta taken up a good chunk of my focus. I have a test tomorrow and my family's coming down here this weekend, so Sunday I will be starting to finish up the Board Awards. I know actions speak louder than words, but I'll take care of it. God knows we don't have anything else to focus on around here anyway :(

TL;DR: Schoolwork and girls have distracted me from my Board Awards duties. Resuming on Sunday. Mah bad.

Which Sunday? :)